June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

i have no idea how to use nikefind. lol. never really peep this thread or the outlets.

can someone post the link for it.

or if you know where decent A-grade bred lebron 6's are pm me. that's what i'm lookin for. sz 10

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ whole pack. i believe all three HOHs "re-stocked."

hopefully June is a good month for bgrades.
still in need of 3s,4s, and 16s!

dont forget 1's, more 2's, 8's, and some XX3's

^ yea i know, a lot are missing,but i can do without most of the ones that didn't drop yet, i can use some VIIIs though.

3s,4s,8s, and 16s!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ yea i know, a lot are missing,but i can do without most of the ones that didn't drop yet, i can use some VIIIs though.

3s,4s,8s, and 16s!
Right on man, I been waitin patiently right here wit you!

dustinnn wrote:
i have no idea how to use nikefind. lol. never really peep this thread or the outlets.

or if you know where decent A-grade bred lebron 6's are pm me. that's what i'm lookin for. sz 10
NikeFind is not a website for the general public. It can only be accessed through Nike stores. You just call the store, they first search theircomputer to see if they have it in stock. If they don't they can use NikeFind to find other stores with the shoe. You need to make sure you have theproduct # (6-digits) and color code (3-digits) and they can find pretty much anything. NikeFind is not to useful for the CDP retro releases, but the Lebronsshouldn't be a problem to find.

HoH LA did not receive any XI/XII packs...
frown.gif

man i need da 11/12 pack.but i just cant drop dat much out of my account right now.....BILLS ARE A B

Originally Posted by phaze1123

dustinnn wrote:

NikeFind is not a website for the general public. It can only be accessed through Nike stores. You just call the store, they first search their computer to see if they have it in stock. If they don't they can use NikeFind to find other stores with the shoe. You need to make sure you have the product # (6-digits) and color code (3-digits) and they can find pretty much anything. NikeFind is not to useful for the CDP retro releases, but the Lebrons shouldn't be a problem to find.

thanks for the help man

Ross in Cape Coral has nothing at all but I did find the Asia Exclusive Kobe 3 (1 pair in my size) so I copped.
Literally nothing else worth mentioning, next best thing was a pair of Shox TB elite but those were in a 15.

I just did a nikefind search for a list of Jordans, SBs, AF1 and lebrons

for CDP 1,3,8,16,18,19,20 on the system but no sizes

for the 23s from black friday and the preimers came up on system but no sizes

for SB dunks... SODS, WTD, Lobsters on system but no sizes

For DB charitys , Olympics, max orange on system but no Sizes
Pewter retro 1s sizes 7, 7.5, 12.5 and 16

For the eggplants on system but No Sizes

for AF1s on system
Busy p, Questlove, Black Friday, and Krink on system but no Sizes
but a Silver Slam Jam size 9.5 came up for 21 mercer st

for Hyperdunk Mcfly on system but no sizes

for Lebron VIs
346526 001 Blk/Blk size 10 and 10.5 at the Albertville, MN outlet
002 wht/Purple size 10 and 10.5 in the Woodberry outlet in central NY

and in south chicago outlet they have a Size 11 lebron " chalk" size 11 for 129.99

I forgot to ask for prices since im at work and i was tryin to hurry up..

purpletc,

I was just about to ask. I just got my XII from gurnee today. I really didn't see anything wrong with them other than the black inside part of the shoelooked creased up toward the toe box. Hey they looked just like my A grades from the pack lol just much cheaper!!!

Ok I'm back on the scene...I have been MIA cuz I just bought a house to store my kicks...

I'll be calling outlets hard body...and checking out the outlets in LI being that I bought my crib in LI so I'm 30min or less from all 3 outlets outthere...

Goodbye BK....hello LI!

Kid LBJ...nice sig..lol

i got my XI's today cant see ne thing wrong ... just a lil glue stop on the left shoe.. pretty much a grade to me

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Ok I'm back on the scene...I have been MIA cuz I just bought a house to store my kicks...

I'll be calling outlets hard body...and checking out the outlets in LI being that I bought my crib in LI so I'm 30min or less from all 3 outlets out there...

Goodbye BK....hello LI!

Kid LBJ...nice sig..lol

Yout bought a house to store your kicks?

Originally Posted by bbergeman23

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I'll be calling outlets hard body...and checking out the outlets in LI being that I bought my crib in LI so I'm 30min or less from all 3 outlets out there...

Goodbye BK....hello LI!

Kid LBJ...nice sig..lol

Yout bought a house to store your kicks?
he lied

Back
Top Bottom