June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

I felt good about last nights win so I strolled into Ross looking for a pickup for myself

Ended up with a size 1 Lebron 6 for my little man

Went to my local AJ Wright (somerville, ma) and picked up a pair of Lebron Vs for 29.99 and some Kobe IV shorts for 16.99.

img0376k.jpg

can someone please post the footlocker SKU number for the del sols so i can go order myself a pair.
thanks

ummm yeah so i got my 11's mine look great.. one tiny dig on the toe but u cant even see it when its on.. but.. my wifes 7.5.. they were WORN!!! rock i nthe soles and sock fuzz.. *$+... they need to gimmie some money back this is not acceptable... just cause its a b grade doesnt mean it should be worn

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Nike 4th of July sale.
Thur June 25 - Fri July 8th.
30% off.

Coupons should be out this week.
Are the coupons available in store or do you need to pick one up somewhere else like the cards that got mailed out a few months back?

Also - Hilton Head Factory Outlet - no Jordans (other than Esternos), no Kobes, only Lebrons were the navy/white/red lows. No notable clothing, no good running shoes. Nice store and I remember them getting good stuff in the past, but I think resellers and bulk buyers might hit it pretty hard these days.

You live near hilton head factory store?? I go there every year during the summer and always hit up that outlet. Its nice and tucked away from everyone and last summer when I went I picked up 2 pairs of lebron lows for like 30$
pimp.gif
. I really hope that outlet doesnt become shady

I go by there when I vacation there. It's a nice store, just seemed a little more bare than in the past
smile.gif

PiNoypi what sizes in the dirks and which ross? where are you at? i didnt see any of those shoes at my crappy ross. =(

Nike 4th of July sale.
30% off.

Are the coupons available in store or do you need to pick one up somewhere else like the cards that got mailed out a few months back?

Also - Hilton Head Factory Outlet - no Jordans (other than Esternos), no Kobes, only Lebrons were the navy/white/red lows. No notable clothing, no good running shoes. Nice store and I remember them getting good stuff in the past, but I think resellers and bulk buyers might hit it pretty hard these days.

You live near hilton head factory store?? I go there every year during the summer and always hit up that outlet. Its nice and tucked away from everyone and last summer when I went I picked up 2 pairs of lebron lows for like 30$
pimp.gif

I go by there when I vacation there. It's a nice store, just seemed a little more bare than in the past
smile.gif

I think its either hit or miss, but im almost positive a lot of there stuff sits around. A lot of there stuff they end up reducing a lot

Originally Posted by NIMO007

I felt good about last nights win so I strolled into Ross looking for a pickup for myself

That looks like the pair that I had in my hand... Was gonna get them for my daughter, but she likes girly sneakers.. Did you cop from theManassas store..

Originally Posted by rawdog805

Originally Posted by NIMO007

That looks like the pair that I had in my hand... Was gonna get them for my daughter, but she likes girly sneakers.. Did you cop from the Manassas store..
I actually copped it at Huntington Park

More from South Chicago outlet. They rearranged the store making room for more footwear and less apparel as someone stated earlier. Here's a few new itemsthey got in, FSR as of yesterday morning

so i talked to the manager.. he was shocked and very sorry.. basically it came to them that way or a slick employee sliped them in.. he said they had a specialteam of employees for these.. ima take them to my local outlet and return..

you think they will let me buy it back at a good discount? i hate that shes gotta gives hers back now.. but these were deff worn for a few weeks if notmore..lots of sock lint

damn nice thanks for the updates everyone. everytime i check this thread i feel like im actually at the store

Originally Posted by mrmadison

so i talked to the manager.. he was shocked and very sorry.. basically it came to them that way or a slick employee sliped them in.. he said they had a special team of employees for these.. ima take them to my local outlet and return..

you think they will let me buy it back at a good discount? i hate that shes gotta gives hers back now.. but these were deff worn for a few weeks if not more..lots of sock lint

Might want to call them ahead of time and tell them whats going on, or have the manager at the other store call and tell them. They will give you the runaround. i tried returning some kicks and heard lip until i told them i called and talke to manager and she said was cool.

thanks jordanxmichael! picked up a pair of vivid am90s ... also picked up a lil penny shirt! the girl there was super nice!

they still have the stealth 8s for 99.99 and laser 15s for 59.99.

Nike 4th of July sale.
30% off.

pimp.gif

smile.gif

Love that outlet! I picked up the 3M Obsidian dunk lows for 29.99 six or seven years ago. Still rocking them too!

Back
Top Bottom