June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by aikman1215

I know its the place for this, but damn, Michael Jackson RIP.
then don't post it here....
indifferent.gif

Hey guys thanks for all the posts and great info!
Um this may sound really really stupid but a friend of mine told me he called the product locater and asked for a pair of XIs and they told them all they haveare space jams. i was like @%% but he told me the product code they gave him was 136046 041. this is ridiculous lol but is it possible? a pair of shoes hasbeen sitting in the outlets for 8+ years. or are they a sample!? someone shed some light and hopefully its not just a hype build

EDIT: He described them as they should be however he says the tag says Taiwan (rather than most made in China, however I'm pretty sure they were releasedin Taiwan also?). Also, he said they were from a Nike factory store in San Fransisco. Is this possible that they are real from 2000? Sz 11 sitting in theoutlets for 8 years/?

Maybe someone returned them, but they couldn't have been samples, because samples are sizes 9 and 13. But that's a great story

Originally Posted by dts939

Um this may sound really really stupid but a friend of mine told me he called the product locater and asked for a pair of XIs and they told them all they have are space jams. i was like @%% but he told me the product code they gave him was 136046 041. this is ridiculous lol but is it possible? a pair of shoes has been sitting in the outlets for 8+ years. or are they a sample!? someone shed some light and hopefully its not just a hype build

EDIT: He described them as they should be however he says the tag says Taiwan (rather than most made in China, however I'm pretty sure they were released in Taiwan also?). Also, he said they were from a Nike factory store in San Fransisco. Is this possible that they are real from 2000? Sz 11 sitting in the outlets for 8 years/?
either it's fake , the system is not real time update or the employee just playing with you.

I just hit the Anthem, AZ outlet and they had some OG Penny 3's. GS and Adult sizes (I think they had 9/9.5 in adult). I was kind of suprised to seeOG's.

Originally Posted by dts939

Um this may sound really really stupid but a friend of mine told me he called the product locater and asked for a pair of XIs and they told them all they have are space jams. i was like @%% but he told me the product code they gave him was 136046 041. this is ridiculous lol but is it possible? a pair of shoes has been sitting in the outlets for 8+ years. or are they a sample!? someone shed some light and hopefully its not just a hype build

EDIT: He described them as they should be however he says the tag says Taiwan (rather than most made in China, however I'm pretty sure they were released in Taiwan also?). Also, he said they were from a Nike factory store in San Fransisco. Is this possible that they are real from 2000? Sz 11 sitting in the outlets for 8 years/?
Maybe a sample pair of the 09 release? But either way, employees would have scooped them up.

Anyone see any of the Lebron VI Black maize royal blue at outlet for under 80 bucks yet ? These would be my beater if i can scoop them up for under 80

nike-zoom-lebron-6-vi-white-black-blue-maize-2.jpg

RIverhead nike has

fsr of those lebron VI's for 99.99 (black/blue colorway)
fsr of the zoom flight 96 in a white/grey colorway for 49.99
lebron 2 soliders in white/navy for 29.99, size 11.5, 13+

The Nike Outlet in Atlantic City, NJ has Kobe 2 ST USA fsr $79.99
Also on the hash wall they had China Hyperdunks sz. 14 only $59.99

should be fine bud. i had to go half size down for the ST to fit well for playing so you should be fine true to size at the very least. nice pick up
Thanks man. I just got them in yesterday...they are a little big, but I think I'll still be able to ball in them laced to the top/tying themtight. Props to whoever posted the Kobe 2 ST for 45 bucks..great deal.

Stopped by the Aurora, IL outlet today...pretty much the same stuff Flint posted a few pages back. They also had a white/black AM95 for 79.99 along with thecolorway Flint posted. Lots of sizes up to a 10.5 and then some 13+. Was real tempted to buy the Pegasus 89's but the one pair they had in my sizewasn't in great shape.

And the guy wearing the XI's who complimented the kicks...NT'er??

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

I can never come across any of those laser 2k4s
smh.gif
You guys are so damn lucky
laugh.gif

I forgot riverhead had a fsr of the all white laser 2k4s with a #8 on the back for 79.99

For those guys in texas , theres nothign good ..
We will be getting some cdp hopefully ..
San marcos wont be getting only round rock .[its not confirmed yet]
so san antonio peepz will have to make that extra 1hr run up north from austin ..

We have nothign worth mentioning at san marcos ..
only stealth xx3 scattered sz 8/9/10/13

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

The tailwinds in the white, purple, and orange are at the Ross in Buffalo for $40.

There are no Ross stores in Buffalo... I think you mean Marshalls..

Back
Top Bottom