June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

" Thought I'd chime in on those Chalks. Just hunted down a pair of 12s and 13s in Wisconsin at some Nike outlet using nikefind. They apparently got shipped somewhere around 100 pairs according to the manager and they are NOT B-Grades! Not only that but they are selling them for $100 as of today (yesterday they were $130) and if you say you used nikefind its free shipping. So out the door with Ohio tax I got a pair for $106.75 shipped. The # for those interested is 262.857.7333 and the style # is 346526-441 . Good luck to anyone whos interested...I myself am really surprised I was finally able to get a pair in my size at that ridiculous price.
"

- Junebug

Do you know which outlet in Wisconsin it is by chance? Johnson Creek or the Dells at all?

Memphis,

Is that special penny discount for friends or something lol? Or is this the real deal and if i call I would get that price if they have any left with a pricetag like that?

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Heads up

www.plusksateshop.com

Has a few more sizes ( 10.5 and 13) inProds for $28.88, comes out o $34 and change shipped with ground shipping..

Angel
They also have the Nike SB Verona in the Elephant Print/Black/Gum-sole colorway for $28.88.
nikezoomairveronapremium.jpg

i have no clue why ppl are hyped up on them kobes lol, but ima hit up ross tomorrow ill post if theres any near me

my marshalls had air max tl 5's for 50 fsr
shox slams for wmn 7-13.5 for $30

jordan headbands for $3
tumi navigation cases for $10

pics soon

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ lol u know i would have copped for u if they were.

Let me make this clear. There was 1 and only 1 Kobe 3 there and it was a size 8.5. I purchased it (for trade in a 9,9.5 or sell) and there are no more. I will keep an eye out for more pairs and update as I can. If you are a lurker, dont bother asking me for help unless ur gonna toss me some $$$$.
preach on man....freaking lurkers piss me off...ive lost out on so many opportunities bc lurkers just take and dont give back for *expletive*

ROSS in Oviedo, FL

Men's Dunk Low sizes 11.5 & 12 - $29.99

2e326ad47926254b369cf0e32122d47911dcb12f.pjpg

3e916941205131c3e9abd7a83b528d4d5ca722ef.pjpg

Women's Rejuvenate scattered sizes -$24.99
584362fe4ef324b85c863a98c008e216a5f46769.pjpg

5d336cfc4dd1214a5ae6313ecc80e8552f3c4852.pjpg

Got the heads up that SOUTH CHICAGO factory store will get another shot of the CDP XI B grade tomorrow. Store manager told me like 100 pair only though. Healso said he has no idea what sizes, there will be no holds, and he half jokingly ( I hope ) said "please tell the Niketalk folk to only call at 10:00amand after or else he'll only sell them to the locals!" LOL. So do not blow up the phones til the store is open. He said they will not be availableto sell till 10:00am as that is when they open, so do me a favor and make sure to not call till 10AM Central Time!!! He said they're getting a True Flightcolorway tomorrow as well ( thought he mentioned the wht/blk/cardinal colorway ).

He also said they're getting some great sportswear stuff next week, but no more retros. A lot of Air Max 90's, Max Wrights, LTD's, etc. I willpost when I see what they get. I saw they got the Wht/Red LeBron VI today though, $99.99, FSR.

They got some very sweet sportswear tees, Lil Penny tees, Mo Shoes/Mo Problems, some other very cool sneakerhead tees. If your local, check it out.

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

Got the heads up that SOUTH CHICAGO factory store will get another shot of the CDP XI B grade tomorrow. Store manager told me like 100 pair only though. He also said he has no idea what sizes, there will be no holds, and he half jokingly ( I hope ) said "please tell the Niketalk folk to only call at 10:00am and after or else he'll only sell them to the locals!" LOL. So do not blow up the phones til the store is open. He said they will not be available to sell till 10:00am as that is when they open, so do me a favor and make sure to not call till 10AM Central Time!!! He said they're getting a True Flight colorway tomorrow as well ( thought he mentioned the wht/blk/cardinal colorway ).

He also said they're getting some great sportswear stuff next week, but no more retros. A lot of Air Max 90's, Max Wrights, LTD's, etc. I will post when I see what they get. I saw they got the Wht/Red LeBron VI today though, $99.99, FSR.

They got some very sweet sportswear tees, Lil Penny tees, Mo Shoes/Mo Problems, some other very cool sneakerhead tees. If your local, check it out.
roll.gif
u just stole my thunder! manager told me to drop the infolate at night. he also said he still hasnt heard anything about 3s, 4s, or 16s.

I hope everyone is respectful to the 10am rule. The manager from the South Chicago outlet has been very honest about products available and looks out forsneakerheads. I hope everyone is courteous, as this is one of the few outlets that actually provides great customer service, even after they get bombarded withphone calls...

Angel

^It would be foolish for people to call before 10....as he could easily make it for just locals. So....just dont do it!!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

^^^ lol u know i would have copped for u if they were.

Let me make this clear. There was 1 and only 1 Kobe 3 there and it was a size 8.5. I purchased it (for trade in a 9,9.5 or sell) and there are no more. I will keep an eye out for more pairs and update as I can. If you are a lurker, dont bother asking me for help unless ur gonna toss me some $$$$.
preach on man....freaking lurkers piss me off...ive lost out on so many opportunities bc lurkers just take and dont give back for *expletive*
tell em about it, i see fools on ebay with like 6 pairs of asia zk3s obviously from ross..
tired.gif

sorry guys for venting like that but i posted the info and had 30 visitors to my page in like 1 hr... im sure there wasnt 30 active niketalkers and ive haddudes with 0 posts hitting me up asking where stuff is.... i turn deaf, dumb, & blind when i see u have 0 post counts asking me for info....

sorry guys for venting like that but i posted the info and had 30 visitors to my page in like 1 hr... im sure there wasnt 30 active niketalkers and ive had dudes with 0 posts hitting me up asking where stuff is.... i turn deaf, dumb, & blind when i see u have 0 post counts asking me for info....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Truth tho
pimp.gif

i aint wakin up a 7 to cop a pair of shoes that i aleady got a grade hahaha but good luck nt

my XIIs from Gurnee came today and im not really that happy. the right pair had almost nothing wrong w/ it except for a small dent at the front of the shoe. itwas only until the took the left pair out where i was upset. the stitching towards the front end of the shoe was done very poorly as loops were missed
sick.gif
giving it an unfinished look. i guess thats the risk you take when you purchase b grades. but from the side view its all gravy
smile.gif
needless to say ive made thedecision to return these. but thanks nikeman for the info (and again for the XIs tomorrow
laugh.gif
)

excuse the poor lighting. you couldnt see anything w/ the flash on my cam (nikon coolpix s550 10 mp)
esqlg0.jpg

anyone else able to order those Penny 3's? Do you think Chicago would ship a lil penny Tee?

Back
Top Bottom