June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Made a weekend trip out to every Ross in my area and picked up some nice stuff!!! Be on the lookout for a bunch of Jordan stuff coming in random sizes buteach Ross i went to had something different...Enjoy!

Jordan 2k9's $34.99 (Size 12.5) **NOT B-GRADES** Great Price!!!
Vintage Nike Blue Suede Blazers $29.99 (Size 13) ** Couldn't Pass These Up! **
Kids Nike Air Max 90's (Purple/Carolina Blue) (Size 4.5Y, I believe they had a 5Y,5.5Y, Multiple 6Y) $21.99 for the lady!!!
Nike Air Zoom Kobe Trainers $39.99 (Size 12 x2) These are super comfortable I rock them everywhere!!!

^^^^ nice... i would have copped the 2k9s as well as them am90s for sure!!!!

going to return wifeys 11's tonight.. ill be sure to take pics of what the Discover Mills Nike Outlet has

Everybody would cop JB 2k9 for sure with that price, too bad no ROSS in my area.
smh.gif

I didn't check my ross. I just don't like the 2K9 for some reason. Maybe to play basketball in but thats it. IDK i'm off today so we'll see.

anybody been to the las vegas primm outlets lately? my girl is heading down to vegas this weekend, and i'd like her to buy me something before she loosesall her mon...i mean...comes back a millionaire.

yea i doubt my ross will get the 2k9s... prolly a west coast thing... either that or they will b LOOOOOOOOONG gone by the time i get there and i go a few timesa week. i was just surprised i found the asia kobe 3s (sold cause they didnt fit lol) but there was only 1 pair in the store.

just got my size 8.5 xi's in, thanks again OP for the heads up on em, too bad they're not a 9 or 9.5, cuz these things are SNUG as hell.....going toeither wind up selling them, or camping for ever with a sign that says "will trade" lol.....

speaking of the 2k9s, I copped the white ones at dtlr in nc for 29.99..kid size but still a great deal ..theyre decent and extra comfortable

i have three ross locations near me. im gonna go

hunt for them 2k9's and hope i can find a 10, i doubt it though

Originally Posted by fuzynguyen

Man you know the JB brand has fallen when the 2k9's have hit Ross. SMH
yeah i know, i've seen team jordans at ross before,

but i've never seen a signature jordan.

When the original retros of the Jordan 1s, 2s and 3s did horribly in retail store they showed up in Ross...but this was like a year later...but for 2k9s to bshowing up already is kinda sad smh

philadelphia premium outlets (located in limerick, pa)

they had the mulberry am lights for $60
size 9 samples only

i was hoping for a 10

most of the other stuff had been sitting there for awhile and wasnt that great

$29.99 at the Potomac Mills outlet.. on hash wall when I was there they had a sz8-11..
af107_pre_blk_cerise.jpg

$29.99 also at Potomac Mills on hash wall.. Various mens sizes..
af107_pre_bone_volt_blk.jpg

$44.99 Jordan Fusion 6 Kids FSR... at Leesburg Outlet..
aj6-fusion-white-red-2.jpg

$39.99 and Potomac Mills.. Nike Air Force 1 Low Black/Gum Kids sizes on hash wall..

nike-air-force-1-low-black-gum-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom