June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Eastbay got the Kobe IV draft day hornets colorways up!!

I thought these were gonna be HOH exclusives??

My Chalks Finally Showed Up From The Outlet Today...Fools Forgot To Take The Security Tag Off So I Had To Stop At The Local Outlet After Work
smh.gif

Also Good Looks To "CDiddy" For The Heads Up On Where To Pick These Up
pimp.gif

Jordan I DTRT - (Metallic Green and Red)

Citysole.com..................

FSR $100...................

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

My Chalks Finally Showed Up From The Outlet Today...Fools Forgot To Take The Security Tag Off So I Had To Stop At The Local Outlet After Work
smh.gif

lso Good Looks To "CDiddy" For The Heads Up On Where To Pick These Up
pimp.gif
wrong thread buddy, this is for outlet etc updates not pickup thread....pickup post

btw your post would have been in the right thread if you had disclosed where to pick up the shirts that "cdiddy" gave you the heads up on....im justsaying.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

kobeiiside.jpg

kobeiirecipet.jpg

Hopefully some of you can get a pair. Just trying to help.

41.99?? I picked some up from there for 34.99 just last week. Nevertheless, good pick up for that price.

^^^cant thank you enough!! I was heated when I missed them at NTNY, and was so close to paying ebay prices...thank god I checked this thread this morning
happy.gif

^ dont forget to use bing cashback and they are letting u use coupons as well... scored 2 mvps and a laker champ shirt for 65 total

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

kobeiiside.jpg

kobeiirecipet.jpg

41.99?? I picked some up from there for 34.99 just last week. Nevertheless, good pick up for that price.
Correct me if Im wrong, but werent these at PF over a year ago for $29.99?

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Correct me if Im wrong, but werent these at PF over a year ago for $29.99?
You are correct, sir. I was lucky enough to get a pair in my size back then, but unfortunately, the left sneaker was missing the two upper-mostlace holes. Had to break out the DeWalt cordless drill on them
laugh.gif

clean sole wrote:
You are correct, sir. I was lucky enough to get a pair in my size back then, but unfortunately, the left sneaker was missing the two upper-most lace holes. Had to break out the DeWalt cordless drill on them
laugh.gif

Yea, I remember someone on here posting about no lace holes
smh.gif
, I guess it was you.
laugh.gif

HareJordanTwentyThree wrote:

It's funny you say that because the person over the phoen originally told me 54.99, Of course I considered that a great price as well, givesme a call back about 10 minutes later stating that the sheos were actually marked down to 41.00, so it was a win win situation for me. Came in a day since Ilive in california.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

smh.gif

lso Good Looks To "CDiddy" For The Heads Up On Where To Pick These Up
pimp.gif
wrong thread buddy, this is for outlet etc updates not pickup thread....pickup post

btw your post would have been in the right thread if you had disclosed where to pick up the shirts that "cdiddy" gave you the heads up on....im just saying.

^Thanks For Your 2 Cents Kiddo
eyes.gif
... I Guess You Must Miss TheNUMEROUS Posts In Here Where People Show What They Picked Up From These Outlets
grin.gif
... And I Would Have Mentioned Where My Shirts Came From If It Haden't BeenPreviously Posted OR Would Even Have Been Of Use To Members Here (They're Sold Out Now From What I Was Told).....Everyone's Always Gotta Stick TheirNeck In Where It Don't Belong
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom