Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

both of you guys are completely  Guessing.. Stop
Isn't half of the opinions on this forum just guesses? Lol. Unless you work on the inside or know people who do then there's a high chance that it's just a guess.  Whats wrong with guessing? There's only 2 options. Lol...either it will be or wont be red and in a pack, but if it does you can bet that the pack will have another shoe that nobody wants.  That's a pretty educated guess if you ask me. When was the last time someone liked BOTH shoes in a pack? You gotta go back to the cdp and dmp days most likely.

Isn't half of the opinions on this forum just guesses? Lol. Unless you work on the inside or know people who do then there's a high chance that it's just a guess.  Whats wrong with guessing? There's only 2 options. Lol...either it will be or wont be red and in a pack, but if it does you can bet that the pack will have another shoe that nobody wants.  That's a pretty educated guess if you ask me. When was the last time someone liked BOTH shoes in a pack? You gotta go back to the cdp and dmp days most likely.

Exactly. The shooting star pack had the new penny's nobody wanted. Gof pack had the 29s. Hell the red ones might not ever come out. It's a forum. What's wrong with educated guesses..

I like the Penny Posites. I just heard they are uncomfortable as hell.

omg looks like cracked leather
laugh.gif
The patent leather should have been the only part of the shoe that was laser etched. That midsole looks ridiculous.  

Maybe it is also a reference to the shoe not being an xi. If it is an xi without patent leather I would pass (unless it was a snake skin maybe).

First thing that came to mind with that tweet...Simple speculation right now but the fact that he didn't even mention XI or any variation there of got me :nerd:...

If they're (Nike / JB) mixing up the annual "Black Friday" release and not dropping a variation of any particular year's 23d anniversary model, in this case forgoing the VII in favor or the VIII...Well...It wouldn't surprise me if they hold off on an XI release at years end only to drop several colorways in 2016 for the 20th anniversary of the model...With a price hike of course...

I think the Ronald McDonald 7s are the Citrus 7s from back in 2006. I mean look at them lol

All you guys hoping for SJs, where were you in 2009? I always see posts like "bring back so and so" and I always think to myself, where were you when the last retro dropped cuz it wasn't very long ago.

Why ask questions you know the answers to, though? :lol:

I will, however, say that the next Space Jam retro will be better than the 2009s unless they tint the sole blue (in my opinion.)

Man, I've wanted a blue sole SJ since those pics were floating around on the net. Personally, I think that's how they should have came from the beginning since thats a shoe it would actually match.

I wish I could've copped them on release but I couldn't at the time. While it would be nice for SJs to come out I knew for a fact they weren't going to do idk why people kept bringing them up. And I for the most part refuse to pay resale prices on them

All you guys hoping for SJs, where were you in 2009? I always see posts like "bring back so and so" and I always think to myself, where were you when the last retro dropped cuz it wasn't very long ago.
It may not seem like a long time but that was 6 year ago. And if jb can release the concord in 2010 then the lows in 2013 or the chicago 1s in 2013 and now in 2015 and   2012 bred 11's and now 2015 bred low, jb can at leasr gives us some space jam lows.

It may not seem like a long time but that was 6 year ago. And if jb can release the concord in 2010 then the lows in 2013 or the chicago 1s in 2013 and now in 2015 and   2012 bred 11's and now 2015 bred low, jb can at leasr gives us some space jam lows.
You might just get that next year for the movies 20th anniv.

First thing that came to mind with that tweet...Simple speculation right now but the fact that he didn't even mention XI or any variation there of got me
nerd.gif

If they're (Nike / JB) mixing up the annual "Black Friday" release and not dropping a variation of any particular year's 23d anniversary model, in this case forgoing the VII in favor or the VIII...Well...It wouldn't surprise me if they hold off on an XI release at years end only to drop several colorways in 2016 for the 20th anniversary of the model...With a price hike of course...
The 11's were released in Fall/Winter 95.  This is the 20th anniv of that model, I believe.  

^and worn by MJ through June 1996, therefore being the shoe for the 1996 season.

This is pure speculation, but maybe there will be a traditional XI release this year, whether it's a SJ or a retro+ colorway who knows since we're still in January and just over a month removed from the Columbia XI's. But, maybe JB could drop it earlier instead of the typical Christmas time release that gets so much negative press. For all we know, anytime between August through November seems to be pretty empty as of now and if people decide to kill each other over some Jordan's then, at least it doesn't happen around the holiday season and bring as much negative press. As for the rumored Black Friday release, it's dope but I may just pass along with any other VIII unless I can figure out that it's possible to wear them with my leg brace and not look stupid :smh:.

This is pure speculation, but maybe there will be a traditional XI release this year, whether it's a SJ or a retro+ colorway who knows since we're still in January and just over a month removed from the Columbia XI's. But, maybe JB could drop it earlier instead of the typical Christmas time release that gets so much negative press. For all we know, anytime between August through November seems to be pretty empty as of now and if people decide to kill each other over some Jordan's then, at least it doesn't happen around the holiday season and bring as much negative press. As for the rumored Black Friday release, it's dope but I may just pass along with any other VIII unless I can figure out that it's possible to wear them with my leg brace and not look stupid :smh:.

Dont you think the holiday xi releaes are JB bread and butter tho?

Back
Top Bottom