Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

Dont you think the holiday xi releaes are JB bread and butter tho?

I feel like JB can switch it up and release some popular model's with Nike Air on the heel and they'd still sell out. JB can drop SJ's or any other classic XI today and they would sell out without an issue, it's all speculation on my part since I have no sources and don't work within any of these companies. It's just an idea that the XI has been the center of attention every holiday season since 09' in a negative manner that JB could just release another popular model, slap that NA on the heel, and still release an XI at some point throughout the year. To my knowledge, they didn't have an issue selling out the Concord low's and they won't have an issue selling out the Bred low's with or without the black sockliner and both will have released in the summer. I very well could be wrong though and there could be an XI releasing this holiday season using different materials in a classic colorway, like an all suede upper or the suede idea going around.

I feel like JB can switch it up and release some popular model's with Nike Air on the heel and they'd still sell out. JB can drop SJ's or any other classic XI today and they would sell out without an issue, it's all speculation on my part since I have no sources and don't work within any of these companies. It's just an idea that the XI has been the center of attention every holiday season since 09' in a negative manner that JB could just release another popular model, slap that NA on the heel, and still release an XI at some point throughout the year. To my knowledge, they didn't have an issue selling out the Concord low's and they won't have an issue selling out the Bred low's with or without the black sockliner and both will have released in the summer. I very well could be wrong though and there could be an XI releasing this holiday season using different materials in a classic colorway, like an all suede upper or the suede idea going around.
You speak as if putting NA on th heel is a bad thing or a downgrade

You speak as if putting NA on th heel is a bad thing or a downgrade

It's all about perception, JB's holiday releases are probably the most important releases of the year correct? Why would me saying putting NA on a classic JB model on a classic JB colorway mean that I feel that it's a downgrade? I understand that I did say that the XI has been the spotlight in a negative way for JB holiday releases but all I'm hinting at is to replace one sho with another classic shoe (since the majority of us want NA to return on the models that had them). Either way, whatever route JB decides to take this holiday season, I'm sure it will be a successful sellout.

Imagine if instead of dropping an XI this Christmas season, it's a Future.
roll.gif
God I hope so. Hell I hop its a SC2 or something. Finally a christmas with no hype haha.

roll.gif
I can imagine that, but if it's in limited numbers and hyped for months, then maybe it'll sell out. Although, the pricing on some Futures has been head scratching to say the least. I saw $375 for a few.

roll.gif
Unlikely but you nerver know what JB has up their sleeve.

I can imagine that, but if it's in limited numbers and hyped for months, then maybe it'll sell out. Although, the pricing on some Futures has been head scratching to say the least. I saw $375 for a few.
Dont really get the hypre on the futures and the price. They just look like a more expensive version of some Roshes. IMO.

All you guys hoping for SJs, where were you in 2009? I always see posts like "bring back so and so" and I always think to myself, where were you when the last retro dropped cuz it wasn't very long ago.

that sj 09 thread....i hope the next sj retro Will Not have those bumps please! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had a dollar for every time I saw a post about Space Jams

I'd be able to pay us all a pair
mean.gif

THIS!

I'm starting to think it's to good to be true
Just like the Lightning 4s and Nike Air Black Cement 3s that were suppose to drop.
Yea man that's why I need more info haha. Def sounds too good to be true and I'm trying to not get my hopes up. I was so mad when BC3 NA was rumored for (2013 I believe?) and Nike squashed it

So far the Aqua 8's have my full attention. All the rest of the confirmed releases are a not a must have or pass for me.

Hate to say this but I'm not a big 8s fan at all. Only 8s I like are the playoffs and that's it.

I'm not a big 8 fan either but the playoffs, aquas, and the db 8s are all dope [emoji]128137[/emoji] I was looking for a pair of aquas about two weeks ago but I guess I'll wait[emoji]9203[/emoji]

Last edited:
I don't want something like this, having the true Carmines drop so recently.
But Im actually surprised that JB doesn't do stuff like this more often, instead of given us hideous Retro+ colors
JB should mix and match the OG colorways. Make an Infrared V, a WC VII, a Black/Aqua IV, Grape VI etc.
And Im not talking fusion garbage, just use the color-blocking/material elements from the classics
View media item 1369074

I don't want something like this, having the true Carmines drop so recently.
But Im actually surprised that JB doesn't do stuff like this more often, instead of given us hideous Retro+ colors
JB should mix and match the OG colorways. Make an Infrared V, a WC VII, a Black/Aqua IV, Grape VI etc.
And Im not talking fusion garbage, just use the color-blocking/material elements from the classics
View media item 1369074

Yup, pretty cool custom as I suspected. Thanks for the pic
White leather would probably be even better

SJ 09 thread was comedy, it 's was quiet for eveyone who had a order conformation that started with a G ( including me :smh: )
My mom got me a pair as a surprise Christmas present the following year, she's honestly the best lol
But due to all these new beasts, the thread for them next time they drop will be even worse :x

Last edited:
SJ 09 thread was comedy, it 's was quiet for eveyone who had a order conformation that started with a G ( including me :smh: )
My mom got me a pair as a surprise Christmas present the following year, she's honestly the best lol
But due to all these new beasts, the thread for them next time they drop will be even worse :x
It was insane. From 2010-2011, they were going for 300-350. I was looking for another pair in 2012, and I :x at the prices. I could not find a pair under 400 and wonder what the hell happened.

Lucikly found an NTer with sense and bought a DS pair from him for 330 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom