Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

The Melo XI PEs? The ones with the icy blue sole?

Can we have a different sole besides icy blue? Everything doesn't have to have an icy blue sole... 
mean.gif

I feel like Jordan Brand is pimping me out on the streets for all my money

Man if all these drop in 2015

Imagine what 2016 is going to look like!

sick.gif

I'll need a bigger closet

I think I can squeeze in some room

for

Raging Bulls

Bordeaux 7's (2 pairs)

Chicago 1's

Lady of Liberty 10s

And Possibly 3 new retro colorways.

This is a tough year

Last edited:
Cool Grey 4, Columbia 4s, Bordeaux and Hare 7s and Bred XI lows is all I need this year

Need a new pair of BM 5's, my 2011's are looking kind of beat. Toro 5's and Chicago 1's are a must cop. Also hoping to see the Cardinal 7's drop.

Help def appreciated. :smokin

Call me weird but the Stealth 20s are the ones I'm looking forward to next year.

Their retail though. :rolleyes

The past 24 Hours have shown me how much people really care/hype the toro 5's 
laugh.gif
. I thought the guy earlier said they began production on the Black 3M 5's and blogs are just posting about the toros.

I remember that tho pack sat (for 3 weeks after the release at some stores) when it released in 2009.

I guess the 'All Red' Hype/Wave continues.  

The past 24 Hours have shown me how much people really care/hype the toro 5's :lol: . I thought the guy earlier said they began production on the Black 3M 5's and blogs are just posting about the toros.

I remember that tho pack sat (for 3 weeks after the release at some stores) when it released in 2009.

I guess the 'All Red' Hype/Wave continues.  

my local store had fsr run of the pack for like a year after relese and coundnt sale it.

Yea, pretty crazy how they sat back then at $310 retail.. Now they package one coveted sneaker with a garbage one and sell em at $500 and they sell out in seconds

Yea, pretty crazy how they sat back then at $310 retail.. Now they package one coveted sneaker with a garbage one and sell em at $500 and they sell out in seconds
Yep, the hype is WAY too real today. People essentially paid $500 for the XI's and probably won't even be able to flip those XX9's for even $200

exactly lol. they skipped the 400 price point for packs altogether and just went straight to the ripoff pricing, knowing they will still sell. We've made a huge mistake allowing nike to get to this point but it is what it is. well over 50% of people "in the shoe game" spend their money like blind idiots. jb has the exact market they have always wanted and things are only going to get worse. I expect 1000 dollar shoes very, very soon. that Jordan shine crap really opened my eyes. it's literally just a Jordan 1 with decent leather that has holes allover it to make it seem even softer/nicer.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I heard some rumblings about that red XI as well for next Holiday 2015. We will see! As far as the XX goes, that price increase is justified. Paid like $185 for mine when they released almost a decade ago
just because they cost 175-185 back then (can't remember exactly but I swear my regional box says 175) does NOT mean they were worth that. The 17 and up were always way too expensive in my eyes which is why I never payed retail for them. to get them now days you would have to pay 220+ it seems which is unappealing

3's may return in 2018 as a 30 year anniversary celebration (only scenario I could see them coming back in) with Nike air. The 3 definitely benefits the most of the earliest models from remastering due to the midsole process. In the early days the sole was dyed and then painted and chipping was way less noticeable. Now they have just painted it. Lightnings were confirmed 3 diff times last year. They must have halted production for them but I would imagine they would drop this coming year at some point. That's just my speculation though.
Damn...I was hoping they would release the BC3 or True Blue 3s with NA on the back. Why did Nike just drop the 88 WC3 last year and didn't follow up with the NA on the back idea this year?

What about Space Jam 11s? The big December release of 11s for 2015? Unless Nike alternates between new 11 colorway one year and then one of the OGs.
Re-releasing the Raging Bull pack seems senseless.
I hope they do release them, but as separates and not a pack.

Last edited:
damn was hoping for the cherry 12s. Anyway thanks for info bigloki, I was posting here also 10 or so years ago where slam ed was still here, took a long hiatus from kicks and started back again last year.

I'm at the point where my money is only spent on things i REALLY REALLY want. Out of all the releases mentioned, there Metallic V's are the only thing that catches me and my wallet's eye.

And if they release the space jams again that will prove that JB is robbing us. JB needs to be creating and make some new Plus color ways for the 11's. Keep the Spacejams until the year of the 11, AKA the year in which JB receives its highest profits ever.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom