Just got my new SOLE mag.....

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

what do those red and yellow stickers on the boxes mean?

It's part of my inventory system...

Now thats when you know you have too many shoes....That you need to have an inventorysystem
roll.gif
roll.gif

But congrats on the appearance in the magazine...

Yeah... the articles are plentiful in this one.. Read about IJAPINO.. and SOLESUPREME (Puneet pg. 22 correct???????) NT doing it big in the SOLE.. thats whatsup...

i just keep dropping my jaw page after page. i always look forward to my SOLE, but this time is VERY different!

Congrats broham,I'm going to the ferry right now to get mine and its 11:05 pm in NYC(staten island heads know about the news stand I'm talkin about)

laugh.gif
...when I read that article and it said he was a NT mod, I wasn'teven sure who it was but now I know.

Dope articles and pics ijapino and Sole.

i gotta go cop this at borders tomorrow. I'm in West LA hopefully they have it there.

Good thing some are mature enough. But this is the best SOLE COLLECTOR magazine ever IMO. It was well worth it, the pictures, the articles, everything. Bestever too IMO.

They are available at FL/FA I believe and the usual places that had these. Those that subscribed get a special cover.

It should be in stock, if not you snoozed. Just go grab a copy jeez. People trying hard to hate on iSS, but the way it was done, the way MJ was involved, somejust trying way too hard.

Easily one of the best mag issue I ever read. Wow, didn't know that was you in the article. It was seriously an excellent read. Can't believe your momgot home with the XI's
laugh.gif
. That's so dope.

Back
Top Bottom