Just took my biggest L..

Just go back and tell her it was dog doodoo and make fun of yourself. But quickly change the subject because who wants to talk about $%$@ for a long time.

laugh.gif
at the 'Drake' gif. Sucks for Op though, watch where you step playa!

make it a joke, dont try to hide it really...  it shows ya got that confidence and swag to not give a +$*!

Just go back and tell her it was dog doodoo and make fun of yourself. But quickly change the subject because who wants to talk about $%$@ for a long time.
exactly.  Use it as an ice breaker to drum up a convo with her again

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

hrapw1.jpg

roll.gif

but seriously it happens to the best of us one way or another. And stop giving your seat up to females in class(potential simp move).

Come back fresher than ever ..get at another girl in class..Stunt with the new chick in front of Old Girl..Its not a L unless you make it one 

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

I usually have my chem lab on monday but decided to miss it so i can make it up in the wednesday class because i wanted to holla at this fine girl in there.
Anywho i went and it turns out she was the last in class so i gave her my seat to make a good impression and started talking to her and then she made a funny face and got up and walked away.I was like what the eff and it turned out i stepped in dog doodoo....
sick.gif
sick.gif

I was really aiming at getting this chick bcuz shes the most beautiful girl ive seen but this really messed me up big time.
Can i make a comeback from this or should i just off myself??
bingo.

If you want a serious answer I have one for you

IT DOESNT MATTER

You already simped it up giving her your seat

It isn't the actions, its the thoughts behind it

You probably wanted something from her when you gave her your seat didn't you?

If you think nothing happened that day, then nothing happened. Talk to her like a regular person, not the hottest chick youve ever seen. She won't even remember it if you don't bring it up.

Capiche?

Did you not notice that you stepped in doodoo before you walked into class? Watch where you step next time.

you shoula of made a joke about you steppin on dog crap. then it wouldnt be akward between yall

Back
Top Bottom