Justin Bieber Roast

Norm was brilliant. And the end of his set almost brings a tear to my eye

I think he said he needed to be shocking, but that didn't mean he had to be nasty. He couldn't be as nasty as Greg Giraldo or Gilbert Gottfried. So he figured out another way to be shocking and grabbed his dad's old joke book :lol:

Yup. Norm kills it. Dry humor on point :smokin

Patrice's last bit on the roast was classic too. All off the dome which made it even better RIP :smokin

The Saget roast is one of my favorites  Norm was great.

Dude sat there reading a newspaper the entire roast...

No one mentioned the Denis Leary roast, that one is good. 

The Emmit one isn't a Comedy Central roast  

Andy samberg tried to ripoff norm in the Franco roast.. Wasn't a fan

horrible attempt by Sandberg.  I think that the Franco roast was the closing of the casket and Bieber was the nail in the coffin. The roast are officially done for me. 

Last edited:
I didn't even chuckle at the norm clips. Giraldo got that crown tho with Ross being runner up

"Im surprised kim is still healthy after all those surgeries kanye.......your momma just got a liposuction and dat ***** died"

I do not think any one would be as cruel as to make fun of his dead mother. That's like going from roasting to i legitimatly hate you here have this your moms dead joke

I do not think any one would be as cruel as to make fun of his dead mother. That's like going from roasting to i legitimatly hate you here have this your moms dead joke

U must not b familiar with these roasts. Dudes go IN and there are literally no boundaries

roll.gif

bruh did you watch th JB roast, dudes went in on Petes dad who died on 9/11 in the WTC

They dont give a damn

Back
Top Bottom