Justin drive safely, Justin please drive safely. Vol. ALL OF THE LIGHTS!

beiber-flips-off-paps.jpg

This picture will go down in history as most iconic and most gangster.

Is this the new Justin Timberlake/Brittney Spears from back in the day.... this is already turning into a disaster... woulda been cooler if was driving the Rolls Royce Bentley Phantom Chrysler 300... hehe

Is this the new Justin Timberlake/Brittney Spears from back in the day.... this is already turning into a disaster... woulda been cooler if was driving the Rolls Royce Bentley Phantom Chrysler 300... hehe

someone hit Selena Gomez
30t6p3b.gif

if i was JB i woulda murdered that person, hell id do it right now
laugh.gif

wish she was mine
frown.gif

someone hit Selena Gomez
30t6p3b.gif

if i was JB i woulda murdered that person, hell id do it right now
laugh.gif

wish she was mine
frown.gif

if i was a celeb, i would hire a few goons i know who would handle the paparazzi for me. i'd have them scared to to even come near me.

i think it was 50 or someone that had his boys beat up some paparazzi and take their cameras for taking pics of him at some jewlery store or whatever

if i was a celeb, i would hire a few goons i know who would handle the paparazzi for me. i'd have them scared to to even come near me.

i think it was 50 or someone that had his boys beat up some paparazzi and take their cameras for taking pics of him at some jewlery store or whatever

30t6p3b.gif
And these dudes get paid to do this...I know alot of people are going to be like dude is a celebrity so what..it comes with the territory...etc but damn dude was just going out to eat on his birthday. Damn. 

30t6p3b.gif
And these dudes get paid to do this...I know alot of people are going to be like dude is a celebrity so what..it comes with the territory...etc but damn dude was just going out to eat on his birthday. Damn. 

You would think that if he had just paused and waved and said "thanks, I'm having a great birthday" they might not have hassled him so much? I guess you would get pretty fed up with that every day but there must be a better way of dealing with it than shoving through a crowd every time.

You would think that if he had just paused and waved and said "thanks, I'm having a great birthday" they might not have hassled him so much? I guess you would get pretty fed up with that every day but there must be a better way of dealing with it than shoving through a crowd every time.

Back
Top Bottom