Kanye West on SNL Tonight 1130 est.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Kanye is my dude but what is his obsession with that red suit? He wore a red suit to the VMA's, the same suit the next night to the JayZ/Eminem concert, then rocked that joint twice tonight? That must be a 50K suit made out of dinosaur skin

laugh.gif
 You haven't caught on to Ye' yet? He usually falls in love with something and wears it alot. Remember that damn jean jacket he used to wear ALL THE TIME? 
laugh.gif
 Ye' used to look like a damn homeless man during his 808's phase in that thing.
Had dudes running to the Levi store and buying up all the jean jackets.
30t6p3b.gif

Then it was that black Jesus piece... Had dudes going nuts over that... 

Now dudes are going to be at the club in red suits
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Kanye is my dude but what is his obsession with that red suit? He wore a red suit to the VMA's, the same suit the next night to the JayZ/Eminem concert, then rocked that joint twice tonight? That must be a 50K suit made out of dinosaur skin

laugh.gif
 You haven't caught on to Ye' yet? He usually falls in love with something and wears it alot. Remember that damn jean jacket he used to wear ALL THE TIME? 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Ya i remember during the glow in the dark tour days all he wore was that skirt sweater looking thing.
Doing the red suit for the Illuminati nuts. ala Jay.

Ya i remember during the glow in the dark tour days all he wore was that skirt sweater looking thing.
Doing the red suit for the Illuminati nuts. ala Jay.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
just mentally pictured all the dudes wearing red suits at the club
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
just mentally pictured all the dudes wearing red suits at the club
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He rocked that suit at his first performance of "Power" on some BET award show too
laugh.gif

Yeah, it is the same one. Probably different pants, always a different undershirt, and though he usually rocks the Red Dons, sometimes it was different shoes. But same suit jacket (Probably has multiples).

And the sample says, "LOOK ATCHA, LOOK ATCHA"
laugh.gif

Why is he always butchering Pusha T's verse though?

He rocked that suit at his first performance of "Power" on some BET award show too
laugh.gif

Yeah, it is the same one. Probably different pants, always a different undershirt, and though he usually rocks the Red Dons, sometimes it was different shoes. But same suit jacket (Probably has multiples).

And the sample says, "LOOK ATCHA, LOOK ATCHA"
laugh.gif

Why is he always butchering Pusha T's verse though?

The ballarinas' performance >> Kanye's performance
without the ballarinas this is nothing special.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

you do realize that the ballerinas are part of Kanye's performance, right?

you're basically saying "without the ballerina's, it would just be Kanye rapping with Pusha T popping out of nowhere", which is a glaring example of someone stating the obvious in an attempt to downplay something.

i'm going to have to call "hating" on this one.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

you do realize that the ballerinas are part of Kanye's performance, right?

you're basically saying "without the ballerina's, it would just be Kanye rapping with Pusha T popping out of nowhere", which is a glaring example of someone stating the obvious in an attempt to downplay something.

i'm going to have to call "hating" on this one.

First time hearing that Runaway song.
I don't like it, the production is nice though. Can't wait for the album

First time hearing that Runaway song.
I don't like it, the production is nice though. Can't wait for the album

Back
Top Bottom