Kanye West on SNL Tonight 1130 est.

Kanye is my dude but what is his obsession with that red suit? He wore a red suit to the VMA's, the same suit the next night to the JayZ/Eminem concert, then rocked that joint twice tonight? That must be a 50K suit made out of dinosaur skin

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Power performance was great. I was waiting for his second verse but too bad he had to change it.
Which further cements my thoughts

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

So he's not about what he says on Power eh?

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Power performance was great. I was waiting for his second verse but too bad he had to change it.
Which further cements my thoughts

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

So he's not about what he says on Power eh?

DOUBLE
alien.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Kanye is my dude but what is his obsession with that red suit? He wore a red suit to the VMA's, the same suit the next night to the JayZ/Eminem concert, then rocked that joint twice tonight? That must be a 50K suit made out of dinosaur skin

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Lame he should have done a skit poking fun at himself to add some comic relief, because I know for a fact the writers approached him with ideas
,.... Anyway he sucked as usual

Lame he should have done a skit poking fun at himself to add some comic relief, because I know for a fact the writers approached him with ideas
,.... Anyway he sucked as usual

its a different suit the suits are the same color but there not the same 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

You sure? I know tonight's looked different because it looked almost like it was leather, but the suit he wore for the VMA's and the following night to the Jay concert looked identical..May be wrong though

Btw, in the beginning of Runaway when he uses those sample voices, what is that dude saying? Sounds like "Booty Action Booty Action Booty Action"
laugh.gif

You sure? I know tonight's looked different because it looked almost like it was leather, but the suit he wore for the VMA's and the following night to the Jay concert looked identical..May be wrong though

Btw, in the beginning of Runaway when he uses those sample voices, what is that dude saying? Sounds like "Booty Action Booty Action Booty Action"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The suit he wore at the VMA's was not leather and tonights suit was leather 
Lol and idk what that sound is saying either 

laugh.gif
The suit he wore at the VMA's was not leather and tonights suit was leather 
Lol and idk what that sound is saying either 

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

He probably had to do a whole new verse, would have been great if he didn't though.
I don't think Ye wants any beef/tension around him now...he likes everybody and i mean everybody.....Soulja boy to Nikki Minaj to Justin Bieber...he likes everybody...he don't want none of that !@+#

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

He probably had to do a whole new verse, would have been great if he didn't though.
I don't think Ye wants any beef/tension around him now...he likes everybody and i mean everybody.....Soulja boy to Nikki Minaj to Justin Bieber...he likes everybody...he don't want none of that !@+#

I was waiting for the beat on Power to switch like on the Remix...that would have been crazy live.

I was waiting for the beat on Power to switch like on the Remix...that would have been crazy live.

Back
Top Bottom