Katy Perry fans, don't click on this thread (no make-up on, EXPOSED)

Doesn't matter 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

it's not that bad a lot of chicks look like that in the middle of the night or when they wake up
Originally Posted by wcghost

most over-rated chick in the universe.

hottest woman alive according to Maxim? LOL.
These. I would still @#$%$ the @#$% out all over dem biddies though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

it's not that bad a lot of chicks look like that in the middle of the night or when they wake up
Originally Posted by wcghost

most over-rated chick in the universe.

hottest woman alive according to Maxim? LOL.
These. I would still @#$%$ the @#$% out all over dem biddies though
pimp.gif

Most of us realise that even a little make up can make a lot of difference.... and she uses way more than a little.

Is that actually her though? Posting a picture of some random woman and claiming it's her seems like the sort of thing he'd so.

Originally Posted by Kim1

Can't believe her husband posted this on his Twitter
I bet he is gonna be in the doghouse for a long time

Brand and Perry is just a publicity stunt anyway. They're both shockjocks.

Most of us realise that even a little make up can make a lot of difference.... and she uses way more than a little.

Is that actually her though? Posting a picture of some random woman and claiming it's her seems like the sort of thing he'd so.

Originally Posted by Kim1

Can't believe her husband posted this on his Twitter
I bet he is gonna be in the doghouse for a long time

Brand and Perry is just a publicity stunt anyway. They're both shockjocks.

I love how people think just because someone is a celebrity, that they automatically look good with no make up on. It shouldn't matter to any of you how she looks with no make up on. She'll never do a concert with no make up on, she'll never make a music video with no make up on, and the most important one of all.... She'll never smash any of you with or without make up on. LOLLLL

These threads crack me up
roll.gif

I love how people think just because someone is a celebrity, that they automatically look good with no make up on. It shouldn't matter to any of you how she looks with no make up on. She'll never do a concert with no make up on, she'll never make a music video with no make up on, and the most important one of all.... She'll never smash any of you with or without make up on. LOLLLL

These threads crack me up
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ the "WHATEVER YOU DOOOOO... DOOOOON'T LOOOOOK DOOOOOWN!!!!" type thread title.
The pic isn't as bad as I initially thought it would be though.

laugh.gif
@ the "WHATEVER YOU DOOOOO... DOOOOON'T LOOOOOK DOOOOOWN!!!!" type thread title.
The pic isn't as bad as I initially thought it would be though.

Back
Top Bottom