Katy Perry fans, don't click on this thread (no make-up on, EXPOSED)

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

i'd still toss her salad, no dressing.

but, would you let her toss your salad, no dressing?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I can tell who has and who hasn't had a real girlfriend by the responses in here.
No you can't. Because everyone doesn't deal with women that wear enough makeup that is can be considered plastic surgery. So you can't tell anything.

What a transformation though.

I can tell who has and who hasn't had a real girlfriend by the responses in here.
No you can't. Because everyone doesn't deal with women that wear enough makeup that is can be considered plastic surgery. So you can't tell anything.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Post pics of your past girlfriends then. You are always talking about the "women" you deal with and your idea of the perfect "women" so its time to put up or shut up with that nonsense.

Post pics of your past girlfriends then. You are always talking about the "women" you deal with and your idea of the perfect "women" so its time to put up or shut up with that nonsense.

PREACH!

PREACH!

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

I'm good. I don't feel obligated to prove anything to any of you. Maybe if I was 15 I would fall for that type of internet pressure. Nice try though.

I'm good. I don't feel obligated to prove anything to any of you. Maybe if I was 15 I would fall for that type of internet pressure. Nice try though.

Her husband really exposed the @@%$ out of her, it's all good nothing a little make up can fix.

Her husband really exposed the @@%$ out of her, it's all good nothing a little make up can fix.

Eye liner alone makes a girl look A LOT different. I'm talking about basic make up, whether it's caked on or not makes a big different. Even light foundation can make a girl look different. You obviously haven't experienced it enough to know about it. 

Eye liner alone makes a girl look A LOT different. I'm talking about basic make up, whether it's caked on or not makes a big different. Even light foundation can make a girl look different. You obviously haven't experienced it enough to know about it. 

Back
Top Bottom