Katy Perry fans, don't click on this thread (no make-up on, EXPOSED)

Eye liner alone makes a girl look A LOT different. I'm talking about basic make up, whether it's caked on or not makes a big different. Even light foundation can make a girl look different. You obviously haven't experienced it enough to know about it. 
I simply said that you can't tell anything about what the people in this thread have had based on comments about Katy Perry. People are just saying that Katy Perry looks different from what we are used to seeing. How that somehow means people haven't had access to real girls I am not sure. Those things aren't in relation of each other.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

DC backed down pretty quickly.
If that is what you call it I backed down then. Doesn't really concern me though.

Eye liner alone makes a girl look A LOT different. I'm talking about basic make up, whether it's caked on or not makes a big different. Even light foundation can make a girl look different. You obviously haven't experienced it enough to know about it. 
I simply said that you can't tell anything about what the people in this thread have had based on comments about Katy Perry. People are just saying that Katy Perry looks different from what we are used to seeing. How that somehow means people haven't had access to real girls I am not sure. Those things aren't in relation of each other.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

DC backed down pretty quickly.
If that is what you call it I backed down then. Doesn't really concern me though.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Executive76

it's not that bad a lot of chicks look like that in the middle of the night or when they wake up

This. Y'all lame as hell.
laugh.gif

Seriously how many times are these kids gonna make these threads... Most girls don't look like supermodels at 5am
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Executive76

it's not that bad a lot of chicks look like that in the middle of the night or when they wake up

This. Y'all lame as hell.
laugh.gif

Seriously how many times are these kids gonna make these threads... Most girls don't look like supermodels at 5am
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I can tell who has and who hasn't had a real girlfriend by the responses in here.
No you can't. Because everyone doesn't deal with women that wear enough makeup that is can be considered plastic surgery. So you can't tell anything.

What a transformation though.
Post pics of your past girlfriends then. You are always talking about the "women" you deal with and your idea of the perfect "women" so its time to put up or shut up with that nonsense.
I'm good. I don't feel obligated to prove anything to any of you. Maybe if I was 15 I would fall for that type of internet pressure. Nice try though.

Im just calling your bluff. I didnt ask for a picture of your mom, sister, grandma or current girlfriend just some examples of the girls you mess with. You prance around with all this "i know everything" stigma but I HIGHLY doubt you have ANY experience with the relationships. You probably spend more time reading about being an "alpha male" than actual living like a "alpha male".

30t6p3b.gif
,I guess we do forget that they're real people but it's just deceiving.

She still has a banging body so I'd def still smash
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
,I guess we do forget that they're real people but it's just deceiving.

She still has a banging body so I'd def still smash
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I can tell who has and who hasn't had a real girlfriend by the responses in here.
No you can't. Because everyone doesn't deal with women that wear enough makeup that is can be considered plastic surgery. So you can't tell anything.

What a transformation though.
Post pics of your past girlfriends then. You are always talking about the "women" you deal with and your idea of the perfect "women" so its time to put up or shut up with that nonsense.
I'm good. I don't feel obligated to prove anything to any of you. Maybe if I was 15 I would fall for that type of internet pressure. Nice try though.

Im just calling your bluff. I didnt ask for a picture of your mom, sister, grandma or current girlfriend just some examples of the girls you mess with. You prance around with all this "i know everything" stigma but I HIGHLY doubt you have ANY experience with the relationships. You probably spend more time reading about being an "alpha male" than actual living like a "alpha male".

Just feel I am bluffing then. That is fine with me man. As I said, proving anything to you isn't a concern of mine. I am all talk.

Plus me posting pictures means what? I could easily find pics of girls on FB and post them, but why would I do it honestly or untruthfully? No way for you to know if I am telling the truth. So why go through the hassell.

Just feel I am bluffing then. That is fine with me man. As I said, proving anything to you isn't a concern of mine. I am all talk.

Plus me posting pictures means what? I could easily find pics of girls on FB and post them, but why would I do it honestly or untruthfully? No way for you to know if I am telling the truth. So why go through the hassell.

i mean, we understand that not every chick is going to look perfect all the time. but should we really be giving Katy Perry a pass for CAKING on makeup and putting on a new face? is that really the example we want current females to be following?

Beauty-Trend-Bubblegum-Lipstick_articleimage.jpg
katyperry.jpg
orig-8138571.jpg

Katy-perry2.jpg

never in my life have i messed with a female who wears that much makeup. idc what ya'll say, normal females do not have that much of a disparity between their "public" appearance and their "private" appearance. and obviously she is aware of it, this is what she does when shes spotted in public without her makeup:

katyairport.jpg

in conclusion: do most females look worse at 5am with no makeup on? yes. does Katy Perry wear WAAAY too much makeup, masking her true less-than-hot face? yes.

i mean, we understand that not every chick is going to look perfect all the time. but should we really be giving Katy Perry a pass for CAKING on makeup and putting on a new face? is that really the example we want current females to be following?

katyperry.jpg
orig-8138571.jpg

Katy-perry2.jpg

never in my life have i messed with a female who wears that much makeup. idc what ya'll say, normal females do not have that much of a disparity between their "public" appearance and their "private" appearance. and obviously she is aware of it, this is what she does when shes spotted in public without her makeup:

katyairport.jpg

in conclusion: do most females look worse at 5am with no makeup on? yes. does Katy Perry wear WAAAY too much makeup, masking her true less-than-hot face? yes.

roll.gif
this is NT. Lieing to me wont hurt me as much as it will to you. Whens the last time you were in a real relationship?

why is DC always getting into some discussion in every thread?.....

and i forgot she married Rusell Brand, dude has that typical NTer attitude "reach for the LULz, even at your wife's expense".....SMFH!

roll.gif
this is NT. Lieing to me wont hurt me as much as it will to you. Whens the last time you were in a real relationship?

why is DC always getting into some discussion in every thread?.....

and i forgot she married Rusell Brand, dude has that typical NTer attitude "reach for the LULz, even at your wife's expense".....SMFH!

roll.gif
What if I told you I am currently in one, would you believe me?

roll.gif
What if I told you I am currently in one, would you believe me?

Originally Posted by DT43

katyperry.jpg
orig-8138571.jpg

Katy-perry2.jpg

katyairport.jpg

shes a celeb bro, they all feel they need to be as close to perfection as possible, its an image thing, so i dont blame them for the make-up...thats why there are make-up artists....to create an illusion for us to go googaga over, image sells bro.

Back
Top Bottom