Katy Perry fans, don't click on this thread (no make-up on, EXPOSED)

Originally Posted by DT43

i mean, we understand that not every chick is going to look perfect all the time. but should we really be giving Katy Perry a pass for CAKING on makeup and putting on a new face? is that really the example we want current females to be following?

Beauty-Trend-Bubblegum-Lipstick_articleimage.jpg
katyperry.jpg
orig-8138571.jpg

Katy-perry2.jpg

never in my life have i messed with a female who wears that much makeup. idc what ya'll say, normal females do not have that much of a disparity between their "public" appearance and their "private" appearance. and obviously she is aware of it, this is what she does when shes spotted in public without her makeup:

katyairport.jpg

in conclusion: do most females look worse at 5am with no makeup on? yes. does Katy Perry wear WAAAY too much makeup, masking her true less-than-hot face? yes.

shes a celeb bro, they all feel they need to be as close to perfection as possible, its an image thing, so i dont blame them for the make-up...thats why there are make-up artists....to create an illusion for us to go googaga over, image sells bro.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

roll.gif
this is NT. Lieing to me wont hurt me as much as it will to you. Whens the last time you were in a real relationship?
What if I told you I am currently in one, would you believe me?
I'd have no choice but to

roll.gif
this is NT. Lieing to me wont hurt me as much as it will to you. Whens the last time you were in a real relationship?

roll.gif
But you have a choice, so obviously the answer would be no. So why ask a question when you have a predetermined answer in your mind? Not understanding. So just leave it at me being all talk. That is fine with me. It concerns you more than it concerns you. Good Day

roll.gif
But you have a choice, so obviously the answer would be no. So why ask a question when you have a predetermined answer in your mind? Not understanding. So just leave it at me being all talk. That is fine with me. It concerns you more than it concerns you. Good Day

roll.gif

LOL. Is this the approach you took to answering a simple question? What are you trying to prove? Trying to kick knowledge or something? I guess its clear that the answer is "no". So if the answer is no why do you find it appropriate to find your way into any thread about women when its clear you know nothing about women outside of the computer screen?

roll.gif

LOL. Is this the approach you took to answering a simple question? What are you trying to prove? Trying to kick knowledge or something? I guess its clear that the answer is "no". So if the answer is no why do you find it appropriate to find your way into any thread about women when its clear you know nothing about women outside of the computer screen?

True. You are right.

True. You are right.

Am I the only one who thinks that she isn't all that, even with make-up on?

Originally Posted by CJ616

She's not photogenic but when she moves around tho 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

She's not photogenic but when she moves around tho 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom