KD 11

E879E6BA-00F5-4267-A75B-8FDEEBADDD3C.jpeg

B0FE117B-7CAC-4D3F-AC9A-A8046B242160.jpeg

Last edited:
Rocking my APs today and while they’re comfortable minus the heal pain when I’m walking, they were a serious pain to put on. I might take these back if they don’t break in soon.

Wearing my aunt pearl today and the heel tab rubs when i walk. Does that always happen ?

Happens to most, happed to me with a couple pairs but they broke in for me and hasn’t done it after I broke a pair in.

But with the KD 11 when I wear them, I make sure I wear higher socks just incase.

Wearing my aunt pearl today and the heel tab rubs when i walk. Does that always happen ?

Yes. I did not like the hacksaw feeling.

Hence why an avid KD buyer decides to skip the 11. Shame because I believe that the 11 look better the the last few editions.

I assume the Aunt Pearl in size 7 not available anywhere near retail?

My daughter wants a pair for her upcoming AAU spring season

I'm still happy with my cool grey purchase, esp for the price.
Surprised to see so much criticism about the 11s. I like them a lot and i like that they have the running shoe look.

There's a lot to like about the 11s, but for me it comes down to just not being comfortable in them. The cushion is great, but they give me arch pain (which I don't get...because I have good arches) and one of my two pairs rubs my achilles. I have narrow feet, so KDs have always fit me well. These just don't.

If they didn't hurt to wear, I'd definitely have the multicolors and BHMs in addition to the "Paranoid" and "Still KD" colors.

There's a lot to like about the 11s, but for me it comes down to just not being comfortable in them. The cushion is great, but they give me arch pain (which I don't get...because I have good arches) and one of my two pairs rubs my achilles. I have narrow feet, so KDs have always fit me well. These just don't.

If they didn't hurt to wear, I'd definitely have the multicolors and BHMs in addition to the "Paranoid" and "Still KD" colors.

this is probably one time i wish i have narrow feet because the one pair of kd11 bhm looks so nice in person, so i wish it would fit a lot better so i can enjoy hooping in them more. i went 1/2 size up and it's just too long while the width is alright :frown:

With no colors or releases listed for march or forward for the 11 I wonder if they are going to spring the 12 on us soon? especially with them being available through a tap unlock from the jersey in 2k

Really like the APs in person. The 11s feel great in the store. It's too bad the shoes are not stable nor supportive enough for my hoop needs. Really hope the 12s have similar cushioning but with a wider base, outriggers, and a supportive upper....

Weird that my local HoH stores got the Westbrook, Kyrie and PG all-star shoes but not the KD all-star/Aunt pearl kicks.

Have yet to see them in person.

Back
Top Bottom