KD 11

Agreed. I’m not saying Nightwing is trash at ball or in his reviews. Just like you said everyone’s experiences are different. Not looking for a fight or argument. Maybe he is more than a spot of shooter. It was my bad for going at him like that. He honestly seems like a nice dude that loves what he does, no harm in that, just some reviews can be a little skewed but like you said, everyone’s experience is different.
No it's all good, Just unfortunate when tend to jump to conclusions ya know? it happens. It's much more happier and better when we- as a community work together to provide everyone's info and experience together to help others, rather than put people down. All good. no hard feelings

Hard to relate playing styles and shoe “feel” after that nightwing clip he posted in his pick up game. I’m taller heavier probably quicker jump higher could play on better/worse conditions etc... YMMV

But some posters say we aren't supposed to listen to what others including reviewers say about shoes.

If 99 out of 100 people say the same things about a shoe, we're not to listen to them. We should go purchase the shoe to find out for ourselves.

giphy.gif
At this point your reaching within building context and overreading something there when there isn't. When someone - who includes his team members which mount up to 30-40+ years of experience within footwear industry, and has confidence in his team and the information provided, wouldn't it be at least wise to possibly listen. I mean, you can also disagree, however, the reviews are done to help people. But, I mean, but you wanna create shade when there wasn't to begin with, do you.

I never refuted that. All I said was if he had issues in them, then ide have them even worse. And guess what, I did.

:lol:
It just sucks the issue persists b/c "as a consumer" we expect something to work, not possibly injure us. Not throwing shade. There is no alternate "CONTEXT" to read into it, as others might perceive.

At this point your reaching within building context and overreading something there when there isn't. When someone - who includes his team members which mount up to 30-40+ years of experience within footwear industry, and has confidence in his team and the information provided, wouldn't it be at least wise to possibly listen. I mean, you can also disagree, however, the reviews are done to help people. But, I mean, but you wanna create shade when there wasn't to begin with, do you.

I’ll continue to pay attention to and look forward to shoe reviews.

OK... Sooo.. Shoe Experts..Here is a question for you all. KD 11 or Jordan 32 Low (Last Shot) ??

Casual and work use only, I have to wear basketball shoes due to many orthopedic and bone problems, not to mention I have had three separate ACL Reconstructions from days as a football player. Jordan's have always worked well for me. But I fell in love with my KD 10 Red Velvets. I do own a pair of the Jordan 32 (Why Nots) and they are great, but want some in a darker color for casual dress... COMFORT is #1 priority I'm looking for. Stability would be nice.....

KD 11 or Jordan 32 Low ?

Thanks!

OK... Sooo.. Shoe Experts..Here is a question for you all. KD 11 or Jordan 32 Low (Last Shot) ??

Casual and work use only, I have to wear basketball shoes due to many orthopedic and bone problems, not to mention I have had three separate ACL Reconstructions from days as a football player. Jordan's have always worked well for me. But I fell in love with my KD 10 Red Velvets. I do own a pair of the Jordan 32 (Why Nots) and they are great, but want some in a darker color for casual dress... COMFORT is #1 priority I'm looking for. Stability would be nice.....

KD 11 or Jordan 32 Low ?

Thanks!

I'd offer an opinion but unfortunately we're still waiting for a wide release of the KD 11 in the States :lol:

KD 11 or Jordan 32 Low ?

Thanks!

I’m going to say 32 low simply because they’re easier to get on lol. The KD 11 is nice but I prefer the look of the 32 for off court and everyday use personally. Especially that 32 last shot colourway

He really said create shade. I don't even..

I thought about canceling my peach jams from SP and just getting the blues this week or blacks because my big game is Sunday. Idk if I’d have them.

They didn’t sent me confirmation but I’m assuming Monday they would since it was the weekend but they charged me Friday night so idk.

Then I saw SP 15$ cancellation fee. WTH!!!!!

IF they do say I got them I could always just sell for retail if I get blues to play in

I thought about canceling my peach jams from SP and just getting the blues this week or blacks because my big game is Sunday. Idk if I’d have them.

They didn’t sent me confirmation but I’m assuming Monday they would since it was the weekend but they charged me Friday night so idk.

Then I saw SP 15$ cancellation fee. WTH!!!!!

IF they do say I got them I could always just sell for retail if I get blues to play in

You are probably better off not trying to play in these haha

How has Nike not made any champ shoes for KD yet?
KD was suppose to wear these during the Finals to help promote the XI and also sell a champ pack..... he personally choose not to for reasons we all are going to agree with come public release

KD was suppose to wear these during the Finals to help promote the XI and also sell a champ pack..... he personally choose not to for reasons we all are going to agree with come public release

Should’ve just broke them in in practice and pre game etc.

Back
Top Bottom