KD 11

SPORT30 to save $30 off $150 or more. Works for the BHM pair, I’m sure for all the colorways except the Aunt Pearl. Which is like only two sizes left on NDC anyways.

CF12B2BF-9725-4D37-8649-68E14CC39D61.jpeg

This has to be one of the weakest all star sneaker lineups in recent memory. Like someone else mentioned, I think the lift on what you can wear in season played a part, but Nike not going with any theme is a bigger part.

This has to be one of the weakest all star sneaker lineups in recent memory. Like someone else mentioned, I think the lift on what you can wear in season played a part, but Nike not going with any theme is a bigger part.

I would have been cool with them going back to the red/gold for the West and blue/silver for the East themed kicks and apparel.

They’ve done away with the holiday themed kicks which was a sad.

I have officially given up on trying to play ball in these.

The heel tab tears into my Achilles after a game or two, and these sit way too high off the court for me. If the fit was better, I could maybe put up with the heel digging. Cushioning is great, but that is about it. I am sticking with Kobe's as those feel much more stable to me.

I have officially given up on trying to play ball in these.

The heel tab tears into my Achilles after a game or two, and these sit way too high off the court for me. If the fit was better, I could maybe put up with the heel digging. Cushioning is great, but that is about it. I am sticking with Kobe's as those feel much more stable to me.
so you broke them in too for a good amount of time? Seems like you gave them a good run

My APs arrived and they really look great in person. I still would rather have more Pearl detailing like KD’s pair but they’re still really nice. Nike should’ve gave us an extra set of laces like with the 5s.

If anyone wants the navy and yellow sz 12 worn 1 time to the gym for about 2 hours let me know.

I ended up grabbing a 12.5 which fits me way better.

For a GREAT price also. Hit me up. Mods just helping out NT.

Glad to hear. Did you ever felt unstable making a lateral cut?
Are you asking as a prospective buyer?

By design you're just not going to get lateral support. There is barely an outrigger, the fly knit is kd's softest yet, and your foot rides high. It's a direct recipe for sliding off.

Glad to hear. Did you ever felt unstable making a lateral cut?

I mean, I have not slid out the shoe or anything. I needed the comfort for my feet and knees. This model has done that for me. Kyries traction sucks, PGS are decent but the materials are cheap, Lebrons are so stiff to me even after break in.

Harden Vol 3 is nice. But as far as Nike I like these most.

From original tech specs:
ULTRA STABLE: The rubber sole extends up the sides of the shoe to add stability as you cut hard

:lol:

I mean, I have not slid out the shoe or anything. I needed the comfort for my feet and knees. This model has done that for me. Kyries traction sucks, PGS are decent but the materials are cheap, Lebrons are so stiff to me even after break in.

Harden Vol 3 is nice. But as far as Nike I like these most.
Sounds like you need to load up on the KD9s. Recently picked up a 9 elite for 75 shipped.

I agree about the Lebron 16. Everyone was raving about the cushion but I too found it on the stiff side. Did you ever get the 15? I feel like the Lebron 15 and KD 11 are almost siblings.

Sounds like you need to load up on the KD9s. Recently picked up a 9 elite for 75 shipped.

I agree about the Lebron 16. Everyone was raving about the cushion but I too found it on the stiff side. Did you ever get the 15? I feel like the Lebron 15 and KD 11 are almost siblings.

KD 9 is by far my favorite shoe to ball in hands down! I played in my USA's last Sunday haha. My only issue is I had 2 bags pop on me in those.
Good call bro.

15s and 11s are 100% the same set up.

Eh that’s kind of tired now I feel. It’s the new age nba really. Can’t beat em join em.

Back
Top Bottom