KD IV NIKEID THREAD

66a9bb9aaa8411e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

Sick job bro...

Also has anyone done a black midsole w/ a clear outsole? I have been staiyng current w/ this thread and dont think I have seen this combo. 

I wanna do my take on a "elite" colorway but that combo is key to it and has me worried how it will come out.

Originally Posted by sniper

Missed out on the actual YOTD release so these will suffice for now. Contemplating buying the YOTDs or just doing another iD as the prices are about the same...
KD_IV_IDs.jpg

I have a question about your pair Sniper. Your swoosh/accent is also maize but the KD on the back is black by default with all YOTD id's right?

MrSole- I'm waiting on a black midsole/ clear outsole pair now

Armor- yea it's black if you use the white base and I believe grey on any other color

* two pairs should be in next week *

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by sniper

Missed out on the actual YOTD release so these will suffice for now. Contemplating buying the YOTDs or just doing another iD as the prices are about the same...

I have a question about your pair Sniper. Your swoosh/accent is also maize but the KD on the back is black by default with all YOTD id's right?
Yes. In order for the water dragon imprint to not be disrupted, it will either be dark grey or white depending on the color of your main upper...
NycPosite: I'm looking forward to seeing yours when they arrive...

Sniper what photo program you use?

Theyre nothing tOo crazy just some creamsicles, flipsicles, space jams, green lantern (wifey made) and grey/yellow/black pair since I missed the cool grey pair

^Nothing elaborate. I just use a free app called 'Pic Stitch' followed by a little filtering...
Definitely waiting for your Space Jams! I've had those as well as another inspired-iD on my list. Just keep flipping back & forth between the Royal and Photo Blue for the swoosh as one seems like it's too dark, but accurate while the other seems too bright, but gives more 'pop'...

From the Reebok Question thread:

Spoiler [+]
Rbk_Mid_Questions.jpg

Originally Posted by NycPosite

MrSole- I'm waiting on a black midsole/ clear outsole pair now

Armor- yea it's black if you use the white base and I believe grey on any other color

* two pairs should be in next week *
Alright man I hope they turn out clean so I can pull the trigger on the pair I want.

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Anybody gotta pair using the xdr sole? Cuz I wanna see how it looks in person or at least in pics

GR releases have the XDR outsole and I wasnt too fond of the pair I had for hooping at least (blk/photo/orange)...

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

is that the orange blaze option? the color on the site does it no justice if it is...I was messing around and tried the yotd option but the whtie totally messes it up. tried to kill 2 birds with one stone

Finally got my ID's. I like em' (the grey looks far better in person than it does on the site) but wish the Photo Blue sole matched accents better (hard to tell from the pics)...

nikeid

my seahawks design inspired by the new uniforms, should unerlay be navy blue, white, or stay with the royal blue.

Originally Posted by sacking23

Finally got my ID's. I like em' (the grey looks far better in person than it does on the site) but wish the Photo Blue sole matched accents better (hard to tell from the pics)...

pimp.gif
 i like them

Back
Top Bottom