KD IV NIKEID THREAD

wrote:
Originally Posted by ArmorRig

madvette12, do you have any on feet pics of your ID's? Would love to see some.

Thanks.

Here you go, I wore these for when i went to pick up my Playoffs at NT Santa Monica, had a few people ask me "when do those release?" Also had a long talk with the Nike ID guy about them. 

What color is your carbon fiber plate and underlay? When I try to make these, I put the sockliner as purple like yours, and that makes the carbon fiber and underlay to go purple as well. Is that what yours are or did they change the steps? Thanks!

DocSteve wrote:
What color is your carbon fiber plate and underlay? When I try to make these, I put the sockliner as purple like yours, and that makes the carbon fiber and underlay to go purple as well. Is that what yours are or did they change the steps? Thanks!

The Sockliner and carbon fiber are purple. 

Im about to ID my first pair but Im not sure if I should go up .5 size or not.
How do these fit compared to the Kobe VI? Im hearing narrow but my feet are okay in the kobes

Originally Posted by madvette12

DocSteve wrote:

The Sockliner and carbon fiber are purple. 

Thanks! ^^
smile.gif

Quick question. I have about 3 pages worth of stuff saved in myLocker. I cant view anything on pages 2 or 3 from the nikeID site. Is the only way to see them to go nike.com and view them in the cart process? I cant seem to figure it out, id rather not have to go there every time to see them..

I made these on 5/25 and they shipped today to Niketown NYC. I hope to get these within the end of this week or next week. Will post up pics and an unboxing video whenever I get them! Can't wait!

2ykku4x.jpg

10yds9u.jpg

Originally Posted by solecollector526

Will be receiving my 2nd pair of ids Friday. Will post up pics when I get them. They were inspired by

nike-lebron-8-v2-christmas1.jpg

you gonna try to speckle the midsole?
embarassed.gif

Finally gave in and created and bought 2 pairs. Needed to get in and do it before I miss out and regret not buying these. There have been some great designs in here that made me just do it....

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

This is prolly really irrelavant but my boy's KD ID 4s made it to the top 10 of KD ID along side with others

prolly means nothing but he's happy lol

http://www.sneakerwatch.c...bile/detail/11740/55309/

Crazy I have 4 pairs up there
pimp.gif

Broke the out to dyckman last week. Everyone was
nerd.gif

Seen them when I went to watch the game. Dope colorway bro

anyone mind posting up close pics of the different base materials? I kinda want to do an ID, but would like to see good pics.. probably not the matte Im sure I can figure how that would be.

I just dont feel like going through the 60+ page thread, sorry
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Weather

Originally Posted by solecollector526

Will be receiving my 2nd pair of ids Friday. Will post up pics when I get them. They were inspired by

nike-lebron-8-v2-christmas1.jpg

you gonna try to speckle the midsole?
embarassed.gif

Ima see how they look first but I do intend to speckle them, got some leftover white paint.

Back
Top Bottom