KD X

Anyone know any websites still selling? Everywhere I checked is out of size 9. I never should have slept on that backorder option at footlocker...

Those logos are legit ugly on shoes. UA looks good on the gear. Anta looks like it would be ok in the diadora era, looks like Kmart today. Peak just looks like any generic logo that can range from insurance company to a gas station.

I get the psychological view, but those logos are aesthetically unforgiving when you have to seamlessly integrate them into shoe design. IMO

After having the anniversary for a couple days, I gotta say this is one you want to have if you're a fan of this shoe. That shade of blue is unique and dope.

What are the odds of getting that special pair tomorrow ? Wanna order but I already have the multi colors... these white pairs was never in my sights until they started this on court promotion going

What are the odds of getting that special pair tomorrow ? Wanna order but I already have the multi colors... these white pairs was never in my sights until they started this on court promotion going
Hype got to ya huh :smh:

mehoneydee mehoneydee ya I should have. Completely missed it due to all those pic reposts I just overlooked it.

Anyways I'll post a pic once I get em. These and the Oreo colorways look to be the hottest of the 10s. Love the lace pattern. Hoping it isn't as hard to get on as the 9s.

Finally another dope bball shoe that's good for casual wear since the Lillard 2s.

:lol: mostly just messing with ya! :wink: Glad you got your [emoji]127824[/emoji] though. Im ready to see some dope colorways on this shoe!

Last edited:
Crazy how trash those Brons look next to these, and I was just kinda warming up to them.
laugh.gif
 yea I was kind of thinking that looking at both of them together, KD X definitely a better looking shoe, but still cheering for Cavs 

They're nice, but i have too many shoes

let me hold $50 and i'll do it :tongue:  

YOU are the [emoji]127853[/emoji][emoji]128116[/emoji]! ...supposed to be floatin that 50 MY way! [emoji]128516[/emoji]

4 real though, yea I feel you on all these shoes. Trying to cut back myself. These colors make it an decision so far.
..and the fact they didnt come in ny size [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Shade of blue on the Anniversaries is too light to me. I don't trust really light colors on flyknit lol. I do like the Oreos, and I'm curious to see how other colorways will pan out.
I respect your point of view. Realistically speak, what makes the Nike swoosh look "Great"? I really wish there was a way that a blind test could be performed. 

And yes I'm a "Nike" guy Lol 

As a Nike guy myself.......I think part of the appeal of the Nike logo, is the fact that its been an important design element in a lot of shoes.....and unlike the other logos, it flows well from left to right, looks sleek (unlike some of the others)

Hype got to ya huh
mean.gif
lol, should have done it for the anniversary pair instead, better looking shoe. No idea why Nike picked the white/chrome to do something with it. 

Most are probably gonna return the shoe if they don't get the box set, I know I would if I bought the shoe and no signed box. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom