KD X

If I could find the thick ropes like these i would throw some navy on them. Or maybe forest

Glad to see the "Still KDs" around on Swoosh..i'll wait to cop for now..but these in the Summer time are gonna b rocked to death :pimp:

When he brushes his hair
mean.gif
Lol, that's probably never then.

But all those signature Nike athletes have crappy clothing lines. Nike has crap shirt designs, hoodies etc that they just slap on a KD, Kobe, LeBron, Kyrie logo.

None are worth full price, maybe take a look if they end up at the outlets or clearance stores. 

Lol, that's probably never then.

But all those signature Nike athletes have crappy clothing lines. Nike has crap shirt designs, hoodies etc that they just slap on a KD, Kobe, LeBron, Kyrie logo.

None are worth full price, maybe take a look if they end up at the outlets or clearance stores. 

LOL about his hair. Hearing Jalen Rose harp on that over the years is pure comedy.

Too true. Nike doesn't seem to care much about the clothing lines for their star players. Too bad.

Still waiting on ID options for the Xs or else some nice GSW colorways...

I wonder if Nike has any under wraps in the event Durant wins Finals MVP. That color way he has worn for the past 2 games would fit the theme very well.

I wonder if Nike has any under wraps in the event Durant wins Finals MVP. That color way he has worn for the past 2 games would fit the theme very well.
I would envision that they'd release them the same way they did the Lebron Soldiers last year. Make it a limited iD with little to no extra customization options, but still charge the $45 extra and make you wait 6-8 weeks for them. 

I just got my Anniversary X's from FTL and I have to say that I like them initially more than the IX's. They fit my foot way better (and no I don't have wide feet), but they stretch in all the right spots. They look better on feet as well

Anyone else notice that there's like extra cushioning in the toe? It feels separate from the normal zoom bag. I really dig it. I feel like it flexes better than the IX's as well

For the record, I loved the IX's as well. I have close to 15 pairs and I'll probably end up with 15 X's as well

Anyone think these fit bigger than the 9s?

Tried them on today.

Toe box feels better than I thought it would and lockdown is nice compared to the 9 elite

9s still might be better tho and cheaper at the moment

Back
Top Bottom