Keep it 100

the last real, actual, heartfelt cry was when my homie freaky died few years back
rip

im not countin a few tears here or there

Saw "I am Sam" for the 1st time in like... January.

Laid up with my girl tryna fight the tears.

Had me lookin' Jesse Jackson when Barack got elected
30t6p3b.gif

Saw "I am Sam" for the 1st time in like... January.

Laid up with my girl tryna fight the tears.

Had me lookin' Jesse Jackson when Barack got elected
30t6p3b.gif

the last real, actual, heartfelt cry was when my homie freaky died few years back
rip

im not countin a few tears here or there

Probably sounds stupid but I got a little teary eyed when I saw the latest real world episode. Watching leroy cry made me think of how I would feel if one of my best friends died. It kind of opens your eyes to how short life really is

Probably sounds stupid but I got a little teary eyed when I saw the latest real world episode. Watching leroy cry made me think of how I would feel if one of my best friends died. It kind of opens your eyes to how short life really is

It just hit me the other day that I'm turning 20 this year. I'm not ready to leave my childhood behind 
tired.gif

It just hit me the other day that I'm turning 20 this year. I'm not ready to leave my childhood behind 
tired.gif

if you're in a relationship/have been then you probably have gone through your fair share of ups/downs

if you're in a relationship/have been then you probably have gone through your fair share of ups/downs

Today. A girl I grew up with and was good friends with in middle school (24 now) went into a coma and died as a result of some kind of drugs. Seeing her like that broke my heart.

I've been down a lot lately. Mid-May I lost a buddy to drugs, and last April one of my best friends died from an overdose. It's so sad and it just feels like nobody learns.
tired.gif

Today. A girl I grew up with and was good friends with in middle school (24 now) went into a coma and died as a result of some kind of drugs. Seeing her like that broke my heart.

I've been down a lot lately. Mid-May I lost a buddy to drugs, and last April one of my best friends died from an overdose. It's so sad and it just feels like nobody learns.
tired.gif

when i heard my grandmother passed and attending her wake/funeral. As a kid, i had been to funerals. But never at this capacity, especially since you grown it really hits hard.

when i heard my grandmother passed and attending her wake/funeral. As a kid, i had been to funerals. But never at this capacity, especially since you grown it really hits hard.

Back
Top Bottom