I'm just sayin

Ayo don't u judge me tho

Lmaoooo

Seen that Marcus Dupree 30 for 30

Yoooo

I'm just sayin

Ayo don't u judge me tho

Lmaoooo

Today when I thought I was gonna have to put my dog down.
ohwell.gif

Real full on sobbing.... last week when I was in Hong Kong for the first time since I was 9.... and saw my Grandma's grave for the first time.

The entire time I thought I wouldn't remember her, but as soon as we stepped foot on the cemetery I was holding back tears and all these long lost memories from when I was younger flooded into my head and then I just lost it
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Real full on sobbing.... last week when I was in Hong Kong for the first time since I was 9.... and saw my Grandma's grave for the first time.

The entire time I thought I wouldn't remember her, but as soon as we stepped foot on the cemetery I was holding back tears and all these long lost memories from when I was younger flooded into my head and then I just lost it
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I really can't remember the last time I cried, sometime before high school.. somethins wrong wit me
ohwell.gif

I really can't remember the last time I cried, sometime before high school.. somethins wrong wit me
ohwell.gif

honestly can't remember the last time i cried. probably sometime in middle school, i use to cry a lot when i was a little kid

honestly can't remember the last time i cried. probably sometime in middle school, i use to cry a lot when i was a little kid

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

i think it was 08....

And it was because our family cat died. He was with us since '95. He was a TRUE part of our familyRIP Oreo

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

i think it was 08....

And it was because our family cat died. He was with us since '95. He was a TRUE part of our familyRIP Oreo

Back
Top Bottom