Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of several high level executives, Black women, seven figure careers, two homes, and I hear them speak of not having had a man in years. These are my wife's friends. I am speaking of sexually. Two, went to a sperm bank in order to have children.

I hear them speak, and they truly didn't need men for a damned thing.

Wait...

How did I miss this post!

"Seven figure careers, two homes, no man in years???"

Pass the plug Fam!

Warming up the cello now:

Gotta go back and watch the first 5 minutes.

Everything people talk about today were issues back then and this was made more than 50 years ago probably.

“We’ve been culturally conditioned to act like women”

Who is WE??? My dad is a blue collar construction worker. IDK what type of men you guys were raised around. My grandfather was a garbage man, and I also have plenty uncles who do roofing.

you need to apply that comment to you and your homeboys or sons....

Why are all the manliest jobs manual labor work I wouldn't want myself or my children to do :rofl::rofl:

Why are all the manliest jobs manual labor work I wouldn't want myself or my children to do :rofl::rofl:
Manual labor was the norm before the second half of the 20th century

Honestly if you think about it, western society is dependent on and wouldn't function without manual labor. That food on the grocery store shelf began with manual labor, from the farm to the shelf

Manual labor was the norm before the second half of the 20th century

Honestly if you think about it, western society is dependent on and wouldn't function without manual labor. That food on the grocery store shelf began with manual labor, from the farm to the shelf

I never said society would function without it. I'm just saying I never envision myself or my children having aspirations to become garbage men or roofers. But I suppose somebody's gotta do it. We can't all be doctors, engineers, scientists, and CEOs.

There is some back breaking work that is considered white collar though.

Who is we?

I had men in my life growing up and my household was NOT headed by my mother

Society and cultural conditioning.

I'm speaking about the decay of traditional gender roles and degradation of the family unit.

Tell me how much of the stuff you were taught as a child about women you still believe?

All the Disney movies with that knight in shining armor vibe, pulling out chairs, opening doors, paying all the bills, dinner dates, etc etc...taught to put women on a pedestal, and treat them a certain kind of way, be a gentlemen, be a "good guy".

Then that first heartbreak hits and you realize women are just people.

Steve Harvey & Derrick Jaxn types got rich selling those fairytales to grown women who were more than eager to pay good money to hear it.

Men getting more feminine and women getting more masculine.

Hear young boys out here calling women "Bro" these days.

There's a reason men are turning away from marriage.

Crazy!

That whole thing about single Mothers telling their daughters "You don't need no man" while spoiling their sons rotten / raising their sons to be "the man of the house cause your Daddy aint ****" at 8 years old definitely has an affect.

Last edited:
Men getting more feminine and women getting more masculine.

I don't think this is true at all. I think a lot of the perceptions of masculinity and femininity are rooted in misogyny. There's nothing "masculine" about a woman earning a living wage.

Besides, this ain't the 50s where you could live comfortably in a 1 income household making 30 grand a year.

Wait...

How did I miss this post!

"Seven figure careers, two homes, no man in years???"

Pass the plug Fam!

Warming up the cello now:

Uhhhh, that fat funky dude who used to be on here, guccishades, had them laughing in hysterics when I showed them his pics, and then the stupidity he wrote, the downright ignorance, the raggedy white privilege he was rolling with on here. I mean, two of these Black women are rolling with Oprah on a few projects, this is the caliber Black women they are. So whenever I see this weak commentary about women, I'm like, where are these dudes meeting these people? Then I remember, like attracts like. The only way you'll meet people of a higher ilk, coupled with high character? Is to go where they are, and I do not mean physically.

I don't think this is true at all. I think a lot of the perceptions of masculinity and femininity are rooted in misogyny. There's nothing "masculine" about a woman earning a living wage.

Besides, this ain't the 50s where you could live comfortably in a 1 income household making 30 grand a year.

Hierarchies are built into our DNA.

The Man has been at the head since the dawn of time.

I don't see why my statement is drawing such ire.

Women being at the head of the house is not in line with that hierarchy and we are suffering because of it.

The whole idea of a woman earning wages is fine, but it comes with consequences.

One of the consequences is "stay at home" Dads.

Where in human history has it been customary for men to stay at home with the kids while women go out and work?

Where is the mans place in this new world?

Women being at the head of the house is not in line with that hierarchy and we are suffering because of it.

The whole idea of a woman earning wages is fine, but it comes with consequences.

Where in human history has it been customary for men to stay at home with the kids while women go out and work?

1. Heiracrchies have NOTHING to do with DNA, it's a social construct. That's like saying the Indian caste system is based on DNA.
2. No one needs to be the "head of the household" unless it is for tax purposes I suppose whoever earns more which CAN be a woman.
3. Sheiiiiiiiiiiiiit. If I married a woman who was a billionaire, I'd put on an apron early and do all the house work while drinking wine and watching Netflix all day.
4. The only consequence of my wife earning a living wage is MO MONEY FOR THE HOUSEHOLD. If I lose my job for some reason we got back up.
5. Customs are idiotic and fluid. We don't need to MAGA ourselves back to the 20s to cater to the male ego.
6. This whole post reeks of male insecurity. If you want to have traditional male roles, move to a less industrialized country where most of the work is manual. The industrial revolution in this country sort of leveled the playing field for men and women in the work force. The demand for jobs that take more brain than brawn took away male superiority in the work force as it should. have As men were too busy working construction a lot of women were becoming scientists and holding more intellectually based positions. This is why women's education is restricted in more backwards societies.

Last edited:

No, women were here first before man was even a blink in an eye.
X chromosome, Y chromosome.

Komodo Dragons can still do this, self replicate. Hammerhead sharks can do this as well.

Last edited:
Gender roles are the dumbest sh ever. I never understood men who can't cook and clean after themselves. Most men are single for a portion of their lives, do they just order food and keep a messy place until. a woman comes along? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I also low-key prefer my cooking to my wive's so I'm not letting her cook every meal. >D

No, women were here first before man was even a blink in an eye.
X crhomosome, Y chromosome.

Komodo Dragons can still do this, self replicate.

Yea, that mentality is heavily promoted by judeochristianity where women were supposedly born from a man's ribs. The truth is biologically , the woman is the mold for all human life. If we evolved into an asexual species today, what we consider the "male form" will cease to exist.

This is how I know that the truth will never be taught in public schools. If people were taught that women were here first? Religion would be the laughing stock, even more so than it already is, and gender roles would be thrown out of the window.

Yea, that mentality is heavily promoted by judeochristianity where women were supposedly born from a man's ribs. The truth is biologically , the woman is the mold for all human life. If we evolved into an asexual species today, what we consider the "male form" will cease to exist.
And THAT is why they want to control women's reproductive systems, because if women controlled their own bodies? They could come together and realize that they can control who gets to be in this world.

That is indeed a MATRIARCHY.

And THAT is why they want to control women's reproductive systems, because if women controlled their own bodies? They could come together and realize that they can control who gets to be in this world.

That is indeed a MATRIARCHY.

I think a lot of men have existential crisis about no longer being needed by women, or being treated like women themselves. That is the basis of misogyny and homophobia.

Last edited:
I think a lot of men have existential crises about no longer being needed by women, or being treated like women themselves. That is the basis of misogyny and homophobia.
To control the sexuality of a woman, is to control the world and its resources.

Homosexuality is quite something else. There are no bigger homosexuals than misogynists. They do not like women. However, gay men who are attracted to men, with no hate toward women, are indeed different.

To control the sexuality of a woman, is to control the world and its resources.

Homosexuality is quite something else. There are no bigger homosexuals than misogynists. They do not like women. However, gay men who are attracted to men, with no hate toward women, are indeed different.

Homophobia has often been described as the fear men have to being treated like women. It all ties in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom