Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manual labor was the norm before the second half of the 20th century

Honestly if you think about it, western society is dependent on and wouldn't function without manual labor. That food on the grocery store shelf began with manual labor, from the farm to the shelf

Tell him again

Why are all the manliest jobs manual labor work I wouldn't want myself or my children to do :rofl::rofl:

How you think telephone towers got up? Electrical grids? The buildings you live in? The roads you drive on? Curbs, cars, etc??? Those took intensive labor to build. The infrastructure you use. With out labor, you wouldn’t be able to use your cell phone or travel.........

Dude just thinks stuff MAGICALLY appeared. You wouldn’t be afforded the luxury of running water or air conditioning... if a man/woman didn’t labor around for it to be created..,.

How you think telephone towers got up? Electrical grids? The buildings you live in? The roads you drive on? Curbs, cars, etc??? Those took intensive labor to build. The infrastructure you use. With out labor, you wouldn’t be able to use your cell phone or travel.........

That's fine, if you read my response I said somebody's gotta do it. it's just not for me, or my kids.

I rather be the person who designs those electric grids or the civil engineer that designs a bridge or skyscraper, or even the project manager who oversees the day to day operations than the people who actually do the manual work.

he doesn't need to, I acknowledged manual labor is necessary, I just don't want it for my children, male or female.

Men complain about women making more than them but glorify jobs like picking up garbage and laying roofing. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I don't think anyone is glorifying it.

The people working those jobs should be given the same respect as someone working in an office cubicle. It's wild to me how alot of people look down on people that do manual labor jobs as if they are beneath them.

I'm in NYC and people start bit.ching whenever it snows about the roads not being cleared or the trash piling up on the sidewalks.

I don't think anyone is glorifying it.

The people working those jobs should be given the same respect as someone working in an office cubicle. It's wild to me how alot of people look down on people that do manual labor jobs as if they are beneath them.

I'm in NYC and people start bit.ching whenever it snows about the roads not being cleared or the trash piling up on the sidewalks.

Yea, but when you frame that respect in the context of masculinity I automatically think you're an idiot, especially when you're the same person complaining about women possibly being the head of the household. If your wife is a doctor and you lay sidewalk cement, I don't want to hear your complaints about her being the head of the household. Masculine or otherwise many people don't want their children doing that type of work. I won't look down on janitors but I would be disingenuous to say that's a job I would ever consider doing.

Gender roles are the dumbest sh ever. I never understood men who can't cook and clean after themselves. Most men are single for a portion of their lives, do they just order food and keep a messy place until. a woman comes along? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I also low-key prefer my cooking to my wive's so I'm not letting her cook every meal. >D
I mean go look in the foods thread. You see IT.

?

So women fertilized themselves or you believe in the immaculate conception?
Women were equipped to do so, as the clitoris used to have a different function. Your question on some immaculate conception is insulting in the face of science. As noted, there are several species that continue to do so.

I'm not arguing any of the concepts being discussed.

None of that has anything to do with the environment in which all these conversations take place. His delivery is completely irrelevant to this conversation I'm addressing the notion that Kevin should be applauded like some hero for talking circles around the women who engage with him.

Who is Kevin Samuels benefitting besides Kevin Samuels is the question here? These livestreams happen for his monetary gain, these women are getting absolutely NOTHING from talking with him. But he is getting the subscribers, ad revenue, more members for his group etc all the benefit.

I'm just calling a spade a spade this man isn't out here to do anything but line his own pockets. I'm not mad at it get your money, I find the interactions entertaining but that's where it ends for me.

Kevin isn't speaking for my life experiences at all. All the black families I saw growing up were strong 2 parent households. I'm a public school teacher, 5'10 according to Kevin's definition I'm not a "high value" man but I have zero issues dating attractive successful women. I know plenty of guys I went to school with that work blue collar jobs labor jobs no college degree some still live with their moms and and date attractive women who make more money than them with no issue.

So which one is it? Are women already settling?

I just see a lot of applause for Kevin from guys who don't get any play and feel like he is their savior or something. It's weird.
This guy gets it

Society and cultural conditioning.

I'm speaking about the decay of traditional gender roles and degradation of the family unit.

Tell me how much of the stuff you were taught as a child about women you still believe?

All the Disney movies with that knight in shining armor vibe, pulling out chairs, opening doors, paying all the bills, dinner dates, etc etc...taught to put women on a pedestal, and treat them a certain kind of way, be a gentlemen, be a "good guy".

Then that first heartbreak hits and you realize women are just people.

Steve Harvey & Derrick Jaxn types got rich selling those fairytales to grown women who were more than eager to pay good money to hear it.

Men getting more feminine and women getting more masculine.

Hear young boys out here calling women "Bro" these days.

There's a reason men are turning away from marriage.

Crazy!

That whole thing about single Mothers telling their daughters "You don't need no man" while spoiling their sons rotten / raising their sons to be "the man of the house cause your Daddy aint ****" at 8 years old definitely has an affect.

Would you consider yourself a misogynist?

Hierarchies aren't built into our DNA? WORD?

Traditional gender roles that have existed for thousands and thousands of years of human history are now magically BS? Interesting.

There have always been hierarchies as long as humans have been alive.

Hierarchies even exist elsewhere in the animal kingdom. Apes, Lions, even Lobsters and Crabs.

Figured this was common knowledge. Plain old fashioned scientifically proven neurochemistry.

Y'all do realize Humans are animals right?

"The Lech Valley shows how early social inequality within individual households can be found," first and co-corresponding author Alissa Mittnik, an archaeogenetics, archaeological sciences, and genetics researcher affiliated with Max Planck, University of Tubingen, and Harvard Medical School, said in a statement. She and her colleagues published their findings online today in Science.

Using genome-wide sequence data for more than 100 ancient individuals from the Late Neolithic, Early Bronze, and Middle Bronze Ages found at cemeteries near farm sites in Germany's Lech River valley, the researchers analyzed relationship and ancestry patterns for individuals found at high- or low-status burial sites over time.

Last edited:
Hierarchies aren't built into our DNA? WORD?

Traditional gender roles that have existed for thousands and thousands of years of human history are BS?

There have always been hierarchies as long as humans have been alive.

Hierarchies even exist in the animal kingdom. Apes, Lions, even Lobsters and Crabs.

"The Lech Valley shows how early social inequality within individual households can be found," first and co-corresponding author Alissa Mittnik, an archaeogenetics, archaeological sciences, and genetics researcher affiliated with Max Planck, University of Tubingen, and Harvard Medical School, said in a statement. She and her colleagues published their findings online today in Science.

Using genome-wide sequence data for more than 100 ancient individuals from the Late Neolithic, Early Bronze, and Middle Bronze Ages found at cemeteries near farm sites in Germany's Lech River valley, the researchers analyzed relationship and ancestry patterns for individuals found at high- or low-status burial sites over time.

lol there's a danger in extrapolating hierarchies in the animal kingdom to humans because based on that most men and I suspect that would include men like you SHOULDN'T MATE EVER. Is that what you want? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Many species of animals are actually very matriarchal. Females hyenas are the most dominant members of their society. Even amongst lions most of the day to day activities in the tribe like hunting are run by females.

In human culture, many ancient societies were also matriarchal . Don't use lazy science to make excuses for your misogyny because science and history can also be used to debunk it.

"Hierarchies" and gender roles vary so much in humans that it most likely has nothing to do with DNA or some inherent propensity toward patriarchy.

lol there's a danger in extrapolating hierarchies in the animal kingdom to humans because based on that most men and I suspect that would include men like you SHOULDN'T MATE EVER. Is that what you want? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Many species of animals are actually very matriarchal. Females hyenas are the most dominant members of their society. Even amongst lions most of the day to day activities in the tribe like hunting are run by females.

In human culture, many ancient societies were also matriarchal . Don't use lazy science to make excuses for your misogyny because science and history can also be used to debunk it.

"Hierarchies" and gender roles vary so much in humans that it most likely has nothing to do with DNA or some inherent propensity toward patriarchy.

Humans are animals Fam.

yes we are, but we are the most complex of animals. We aren't as rigid as most animals.

That being said I gave you multiple examples of matriarchy in the animal kingdom, let's use that.

"Most complex"? Really?

"Use that"? Are matriarchies not hierarchies?

Hierarchies are a part of our DNA.

Yea, but when you frame that respect in the context of masculinity I automatically think you're an idiot, especially when you're the same person complaining about women possibly being the head of the household. If your wife is a doctor and you lay sidewalk cement, I don't want to hear your complaints about her being the head of the household. Masculine or otherwise many people don't want their children doing that type of work. I won't look down on janitors but I would be disingenuous to say that's a job I would ever consider doing.

A doctor marrying a paver is an outlier unless he/she owns the business

People generally marry someone with similar educational/socioeconomic level

"Most complex"? Really?

"Use that"? Are matriarchies not hierarchies?

Hierarchies are a part of our DNA.

Matriachies are hierarchies but human beings aren't unanimously matriarchal or patriarchal which goes against the DNA hypothesis and favors culture and social constructs.

LOL human beings aren't the most complex of animals? Are you seriously denying that? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A doctor marrying a paver is an outlier unless he/she owns the business

which is true, I bring that up because of men who complain about women making too much yet settling for manual low paying jobs. Are women supposed to go low because men go low?'

If you're a street paver, you're not even on the radar of a woman who is a doctor or a lawyer. Dudes in here making manual labor a masculine thing are just setting themselves up for women to have more white collar high paying jobs. which is essentially what is happening in modern society. Your misogyny is backfiring. :lol:

Hierarchies are built into our DNA.

The Man has been at the head since the dawn of time.

I don't see why my statement is drawing such ire.

Women being at the head of the house is not in line with that hierarchy and we are suffering because of it.

The whole idea of a woman earning wages is fine, but it comes with consequences.

One of the consequences is "stay at home" Dads.

Where in human history has it been customary for men to stay at home with the kids while women go out and work?

Where is the mans place in this new world?
I feel like you headed down the road of “your woman shouldn’t make more then you”

I’m damn sure gonna teach my daughter how to operate without a man, my son as well. I guess the structure of the house is down the drain by your logic.

I feel like you headed down the road of “your woman shouldn’t make more then you”

I’m damn sure gonna teach my daughter how to operate without a man, my son as well. I guess the structure of the house is down the drain by your logic.

The worst is him trying to use science to justify it. People like this aren't the smartest, same types who try to use eugenics to justify racial hierarchies.

With that being said he conveniently ignores the many instances in nature were the female is the dominant sex. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom