King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pimp/Preacher paradox is very real.

When you read the bible, or having it interpreted to you? You'll see how easy it is to manipulate people with it, the word. Once you have someone's ear, a person of weak will, it becomes like a dog on a leash.

My home girl is in love with a married man. Got upset with me because I said she was trippin'. Her and I were together about 4 or 5 years ago and been cool ever since so she and I share a lot about our current relationships. Because I'm an ex lover I told her I cant judge because she gotta love who she loves but as a friend I gotta keep it a buck and told her she wilden for complaining. She actually got upset with me and went to full defense mode. Trying to call out main mans positive traits :lol:.

"They sleep in separate rooms though!"

"He just staying for the kids."

"We really have a connection."

Trust me I agree Jaxn aint **** but these women aint **** either...including Mrs. Jaxn.

None of them are victims.

She been dealing with dude for 2 years. :sick:

Last edited:
The Pimp/Preacher paradox is very real.

When you read the bible, or having it interpreted to you? You'll see how easy it is to manipulate people with it, the word. Once you have someone's ear, a person of weak will, it becomes like a dog on a leash.

bddefinition-bookofeli-k-1080.jpg

This is the one that got me.

Seriously - I hope this young lady and her children get the help they need.

Truly sad. She never got the love and guidance she needed as a child and it shows.

At some point, you can't blame your parents or upbringing.

Accept your life or do better.

My dad was NEVER around.

I can point at how that affected me, but what I can't do is lean on that excuse for MY mistakes and choices as an adult.

At some point, you can't blame your parents or upbringing.

Accept your life or do better.

My dad was NEVER around.

I can point at how that affected me, but what I can't do is lean on that excuse for MY mistakes and choices as an adult.

I don't know if you realize this but your post just now has said more than anything else you've ever posted.

Edit:

My bad - thought you were Khufu.

Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.....

So ima take it as disrespect!

Watch ya mouth!

On the subject though - she even said that she was allowed full autonomy at the age of 14 - coincidentally the same age she got pregnant / had her first child.

Upbringing plays a HUGE role in our lives.

Not trying to take anything away from your lived experience (I have ZERO right to do that)...

Just pointing out that we as a people would be much better off with healthy, stable, and structured upbringings...which is a direct reflection of the Black family failing to do right by our babies.

No. Being positive for the sake of being positive, is incredibly toxic.

I disagree.

Being positive is positive. (For self)

Being positive when someone else is in the dumps is not.

Being neutral and understanding is where its at.
On the subject though - she even said that she was allowed full autonomy at the age of 14 - coincidentally the same age she got pregnant / had her first child.

Upbringing plays a HUGE role in our lives.

Not trying to take anything away from your lived experience (I have ZERO right to do that)...

Just pointing out that we as a people would be much better off with healthy, stable, and structured upbringings...which is a direct reflection of the Black family failing to do right by our babies.

Super complex subject.

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom