King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site really isn't designed for Women though...

I mean I don't know many dudes who'd be on the PurseTalk Forum right?

I showed this site to my GF and her interest levels were 0 to 0.5

That being said - I haven't been here long enough to have experienced Women being chased off but the moderators sure have no problem shutting down threads that show twerking, sexy pics, and block foul language.

Matter of fact isn't there a Woman moderator here?

I'd consider her opinion a bit more valid than a dudes any day.

Purse talk by no way equals a Nike talk. Lol. I’ve been here since early 2002-2003. To say this site is a men’s only club would be a stretch. I’ve actually met a few female friends from here in real life. However we’ve all gotten older and priorities change.

NT has changed. Mainly for the better. A lot of what was tolerated back in the day is no longer tolerated. But it was mainly rooted in all discriminatory ideology which was toxic for everyone. Not just women.

Is she here on Niketalk as a member? What's her POV on the site?

NT isn’t the end all be all but it’s old faithful for me.

My brother said that to me last year :lol: Crazy when I think how long I've been here but NT delivers :nthat:

Truth man. Been too long for some of us :lol:

Imma slide out this thread though. One individual has already accused me and banned me from a thread allegedly for “derailing”.

For some of you who aren’t aware..... aepps20 aepps20 and I referring to this attempt at confusing MethodMan.

32842777-1954-4A5E-8131-F41E46E067E1.jpeg

You doin a lot rn

This site really isn't designed for Women though...

I mean I don't know many dudes who'd be on the PurseTalk Forum right?

I showed this site to my GF and her interest levels were 0 to 0.5

That being said - I haven't been here long enough to have experienced Women being chased off but the moderators sure have no problem shutting down threads that show twerking, sexy pics, and block foul language.

Matter of fact isn't there a Woman moderator here?

I'd consider her opinion a bit more valid than a dudes any day.
cameron nelson cameron nelson !

Don’t think this was designed for men either. It was for people who wanted to see when shoes were going to drop

Yea I don't know what dude is talking about. Niketalk isn't designed for any gender or sex in particular. It's dudes on this site that chose to make it an unwelcoming environment for women, has nothing to do with "design".

This is the one that got me.

Seriously - I hope this young lady and her children get the help they need.

Truly sad. She never got the love and guidance she needed as a child and it shows.

*** said she post “thirsty s****” :lol: :lol: :lol:

...and the only true victim in all this is the unborn child.

How does the guy who’s being lied to not get similar consideration? He’s certainly naive if he isn’t asking for a paternity test, but I didn’t read anything that made him deserving of guilt.

NT is different than what it used to be and that's an excellent thing. Look back at some of the old posts of people that have been around as long as I have or longer and you will see a lot of misogyny, racism, colorism, transphobia, homophobia, etc. Methodical Management Methodical Management and the staff did an excellent job keeping things in check but it was crazy. The growth and maturity of the posters on NT should be commended and gives me hope for the future. Some of NT's more enlightened members used to be scumbags (me included). Just to give people an idea of how crazy thing's were, CedMillz had a skin condition similar to Seal's and he would be called "lumpy" and his skin tone would be roasted as well for being too dark.SMH. I don't know what happened to him but I hope he never Internalized the roasts but it was insane. If dudes wanted to get even more extreme they would go over to an alternate Yuku platform similar to NT called ********. ******** was a cesspool for bigots and racists. People could cuss and use racial slurs on ******** and references to ******** would get you banned from NT. We even had a white Supremacist in jrose5 jrose5 as a mod for years. Long story short, I tip my hat to Methodical Management Methodical Management and the staff because things were just wild back then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom