King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree.

Being positive is positive. (For self)

Being positive when someone else is in the dumps is not.

Being neutral and understanding is where its at.

Super complex subject.

I agree.
You can disagree all you want, but even blowing sunshine up your own butt does not get you over the wounds that this world will inflict upon you.

Doing such is the quickest way to addiction.

It's okay to NOT be okay.

You can disagree all you want, but even blowing sunshine up your own butt does not get you over the wounds that this world will inflict upon you.

Doing such is the quickest way to addiction.

It's okay to NOT be okay.

I think we're in agreement.

If my post suggested otherwise my bad.

My home girl is in love with a married man. Got upset with me because I said she was trippin'. Her and I were together about 4 or 5 years ago and been cool ever since so she and I share a lot about our current relationships. Because I'm an ex lover I told her I cant judge because she gotta love who she loves but as a friend I gotta keep it a buck and told her she wilden for complaining. She actually got upset with me and went to full defense mode. Trying to call out main mans positive traits :lol:.

"They sleep in separate rooms though!"

"He just staying for the kids."

"We really have a connection."

Trust me I agree Jaxn aint **** but these women aint **** either...including Mrs. Jaxn.

None of them are victims.

She been dealing with dude for 2 years. :sick:
A chick I mess with sister is currently pregnant by a married guy...she's messes with another guy and he thinks it's his child...they met online and had a one night stand..she told him like a week and a half later that she was pregnant..when at that point she was already pregnant for about 2 months..she hasn't told him about the married guy yet, but the married guy knows she's pregnant

A chick I mess with sister is currently pregnant by a married guy...she's messes with another guy and he thinks it's his child...they met online and had a one night stand..she told him like a week and a half later that she was pregnant..when at that point she was already pregnant for about 2 months..she hasn't told him about the married guy yet, but the married guy knows she's pregnant

...and the only true victim in all this is the unborn child.

People out here making decisions that directly affect the next generation, with no care / concern at all.

Pure selfishness.

The cycle continues.

For some of you who aren’t aware..... aepps20 aepps20 and I referring to this attempt at confusing MethodMan.

32842777-1954-4A5E-8131-F41E46E067E1.jpeg

Haven't been more upset at Meth than I am now. He knows that you and Coach Hubie aren't the same but fake news got the better of him/
Well with all of the white supremacist moderators that were once in charge of this site, I am certain that intentions were valid.

I actually liked Nat Turner which explains my friendship with KHUFU KHUFU and @coach hubie
I guess that explains why Ninjahood lasted so long around here as well. Did you know any of the women that were chased off of this site? From the temperature of these women bashing threads, you can tell what the true problem may be around here, and it wasn’t the women.

I guess that explains why Ninjahood lasted so long around here as well. Did you know any of the women that were chased off of this site? From the temperature of these women bashing threads, you can tell what the true problem may be around here, and it wasn’t the women.

This site really isn't designed for Women though...

I mean I don't know many dudes who'd be on the PurseTalk Forum right?

I showed this site to my GF and her interest levels were 0 to 0.5

That being said - I haven't been here long enough to have experienced Women being chased off but the moderators sure have no problem shutting down threads that show twerking, sexy pics, and block foul language.

Matter of fact isn't there a Woman moderator here?

I'd consider her opinion a bit more valid than a dudes any day.

That being said - I haven't been here long enough to have experienced Women being chased off but the moderators sure have no problem shutting down threads that show twerking, sexy pics, and block foul language.

solewoman solewoman

NT woman of the decade.

Say what you want but THIS point is valid.

One of the biggest sneakerheads I know is a woman. I have a mean line up of kicks, and she’s got stuff I wish I had.

It was made for everyone! We all wear sneakers regardless of sex so it made sense we had all types in here posting. Met plenty of them in waiting lines for shoe releases waaay back then. I do look back fondly at those times.

Yeah that's true with the current generation especially - perhaps we will have more balance because these Millennials aint messing around!

I'm a Gen Xer and our generation of Women are mostly "Meh" when it comes to being into sneakers IMHO.

Women buying sneakers at 5X men from 2016 / 2017 numbers...

If these figures are correct then NikeTalk should have a lot more inbound women who are actually into kicks - at least I hope so.

P Present , not sure if many new females would want to join since forums are seen as antiquated compared to all the other forms of social media available to them. I certainly do hope new ladies decide to join though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom