King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there's more to it, health conditions, depression etc. but from the surface info provided, it is a bit nuts. As someone who has gained 40 lbs in a relatively short period, you're not even the same person. It's a reasonable ask. Over the course of aging sure, but in a short time a bit of concern is warranted.

Gaining weight is part of marriage but I do everything in my power to make sure my wife keeps a healthy weight including incentives and gifts for weight goals. Yes it's that serious.
Do you receive gifts?

Do you receive gifts?

I work out 5-6 days a week religiously. She doesn't have as much of an issue with my weight as I do her maintaining hers.

I don't think she has ever had to work out in her life on a consistent basis but we are getting older. Even naturally fit people like her can go off the rails real quick if you're not careful.

FB_IMG_16227377473009976.jpg

I thought it would be appropriate to post this here. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

With all these superior sandwiches out there I know chik Fila is taking a revenue hit.

I'm sure there's more to it, health conditions, depression etc. but from the surface info provided, it is a bit nuts. As someone who has gained 40 lbs in a relatively short period, you're not even the same person. It's a reasonable ask. Over the course of aging sure, but in a short time a bit of concern is warranted.

Exactly why Lizzo / Body positivity propaganda is so insidious / dangerous - especially to a community of high risk folks.

What do we want?

(More) Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Strokes, Heart Attacks, and Bad Knees!

When do we want it?

NOW!!!

The internet is a nasty place

I don't even watch dude vids but I seem to come across or know too many women that want this dude to be gay so bad just to justify their hate :lol:

Exactly why Lizzo / Body positivity propaganda is so insidious / dangerous - especially to a community of high risk folks.

What do we want?

(More) Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Strokes, Heart Attacks, and Bad Knees!

When do we want it?

NOW!!!
I’m all for people being happy with themselves, but happiness and confidence does not eliminate health conditions. Tell your doctor you’re happy when you’re in the ER. See of that changes your diagnosis

"Skinny people can have health problems too."

Right! :lol:

I've heard this many times before within my own family.

As if that somehow justifies or impacts anything.

Classic Red Herring

Sadly this is me at the moment. Diabetes is real :smh:

Both my Aunts and my sister is now "borderline" - people have no idea. Diabetes aint no joke at all.

Honestly, alot of these kids don't have father figures at home and just copy these fraudulent rappers that are given pocket change to influence the youth

Or they have father figures who dress the exact same way. I've seen instagram videos of dudes posing their kids looking like hoodlums.

Last edited:
Honestly, alot of these kids don't have father figures at home and just copy these fraudulent rappers that are given pocket change to influence the youth

If you said that same exact thing about young women wearing bonnets, pajamas pants, etc in public - that their Mother's aren't raising them right - that comment would be problematic for some folks.

Or they have father figures who dress the exact same way. I've seen instagram videos of dudes possing their kids looking like hoodlums.
You’re absolutely right. What kids SEE literally is all they’ll know until they enter the real world so to speak. Everybody has a figure in their life that they emulate. It’s human nature. If you emulate the wrong people, you’re in big trouble

You’re absolutely right. What kids SEE literally is all they’ll know until they enter the real world so to speak. Everybody has a figure in their life that they emulate. It’s human nature. If you emulate the wrong people, you’re in big trouble

It's not that serious but people who dress up their kids and post them on social media is cringy period. The few exceptions are holidays or nerd events.

I'm sure some Niketalkers probably play #BarbieMode with their kids. This is the key demo for that level of parenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom