King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know her arm was uncomfortable, he had her arm like that seven minutes and thirty-six seconds. His nasty *** is using her dumbass to not fumble the bag and make him look good by forgiving him.Dude exudes high levels of narcissism:

“Black Men Don’t cheat,” Derrick Jaxn

“High Value Men cheat,” Kevin Samuels.

The yin and yang.

That Tasha spilling all the tea.

I honestly had no clue who Jackson was until I had an ex ( who falls into his audience of insecure, toxic, and lower feminity) sent me his bs videos. I was like it was clear as day he’s preying on women. He does the opposite of what he purports to do. He’s doing damage to relationships.

Most of these self-help gurus and fame seeking pastors are narcissistic clowns who do the opposite of what they preach. Grown *** people looking up to and giving these folks money too.Damn shame.

Most of these self-help gurus and fame seeking pastors are narcissistic clowns who do the opposite of what they preach. Grown *** people looking up to and giving these folks money too.Damn shame.
Are folks giving this Derrick Jaxn clown money through books and speaking engagements? Imagine spending hours of your life reading a book by him or driving to/fro one of his speaking engagements :sick::smh:

All these relationship gurus just out for that $$$. They're no different than tv pastors, tell someone what they want to hear to get that wallet open.

Are folks giving this Derrick Jaxn clown money through books and speaking engagements? Imagine spending hours of your life reading a book by him or driving to/fro one of his speaking engagements :sick::smh:
Yes. It’s a cottage industry through YouTube and social media.

I used to argue with my ex about what his qualifications were. I’m like dude isn’t even a therapist, counselor, psychiatrist. But he was saying what she wanted to hear so it didn’t matter.

There’s a guy Stephan Speaks. I think he’s a lot better than Jaxn but some of his friends posted how he just bought a new Rolls Royce. These guys sell books, post videos, do speaking engagements, etc for big money.

They prey on insecure people.

You know her arm was uncomfortable, he had her arm like that seven minutes and thirty-six seconds. His nasty *** is using her dumbass to not fumble the bag and make him look good by forgiving him.Dude exudes high levels of narcissism:

You know your husband is a scumbag if he hides his wife for their entire marriage and only brings for in front of the camera to admit he's been cheating 😂

He's been married for the majority of the time he's been making relationship videos and rarely ever mentioned his wife and never showed her face once until now.

If this guy has a whole big house why has he been shooting videos in the front seat of his car for the last 4 years? So many questions

I do believe your personal life should be offline - protect your relationship - but marriage and social media doesn’t go hands/hands.

But you’re right, he never mentioned his wife - nothing - no acknowledgement- that should be the very minimum.

Wife looking like a Kevin Samuels caller.

0F0BA327-7C52-4721-B5F8-1BFF92AD46C1.jpeg

I do believe your personal life should be offline - protect your relationship - but marriage and social media doesn’t go hands/hands.

But you’re right, he never mentioned his wife - nothing - no acknowledgement- that should be the very minimum.

I agree that you should keep your personal life off of the internet but I think it's particularly telling in this case because Derrick's entire business is based on giving a relationship advice yet his relationship was in shambles and he was a serial cheater. He knew he would have lost credibility as a "relationship experts" If people knew his marriage wasn't working out.

He was hiding his wife because he knew his relationship wasn't in good shape and he intentionally didn't mention her because he used his social media as a way to pick up women.

He was hiding his wife because he knew his relationship wasn't in good shape and he intentionally didn't mention her because he used his social media as a way to pick up women.

It is best for business if he doesn't discuss/bring up his wife.

If the majority of his clients are women, subconsciously, he wants to appear "attainable."

It has been a common practice historically in Hollywood and Pro Wrestling.

A quick way for a "HEarththrob" to lose female viewership/support is to let them know you are married.

Why stars hide their marriage, Life News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

Last edited:
It is best for business if he doesn't discuss/bring up his wife.

If the majority of his clients are women, subconsciously, he wants to appear "attainable."

It has been a common practice historically in Hollywood and Pro Wrestling.

A quick way for a "HEarththrob" to lose female viewership/support is to let them know you are married.

Why stars hide their marriage, Life News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

I was about to post on this exact topic

I know guys in my daily life who hide their wives (Don't wear a ring, never talk about them, don't have pictures of them and their kids at their desk, etc) and it's not because they're protecting them 😂.

I was about to post on this exact topic

I know guys in my daily life who hide their wives (Don't wear a ring, never talk about them, don't have pictures of them and their kids at their desk, etc) and it's not because they're protecting them 😂.

Right but do the dudes you are with on a regular basis have a following like this dude supposedly had/has?

Right but do the dudes you are with on a regular basis have a following like this dude supposedly had/has?

The guys I know certainly don't have a huge social media following but they intentionally hide their wives in relationships for the same reason. They want the guise of being single So they can attract other women.

They post on social media often but never mention their wife and kids. Go on vacation and post everything except their families. When dudes are cropping their wives and kids out of pictures, they're not doing it to "protect them" 😭

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom