Kobe Trade Thread (vol. Save the Kittens and Puppies)

Kobe come to Chicago !!! :lol:
laugh.gif

Rotoworld sources are relaying that Detroit radio station 1270 AM reported Wednesday that the Lakers and Pistons had a "done deal" as of 6:45 PM on Tuesday that would have sent Richard Hamilton, Tayshaun Prince, Amir Johnson and a first-round pick to the Lakers for Kobe Bryant.

Both teams had reportedly agreed to the deal, but Bryant alledgedly vetoed it with his no-trade clause, apparently not wanting to go to a depleted Detroit team. It will be interesting to see how the Pistons' players mentioned in the deal react to this news. Nov. 14 - 7:39 pm et

nerd.gif

Would have been a good deal for the Lakers, IMO.

Quote:
LAL gets:
Matrix
Gordon
Noah
Tyrus Thomas

CHI gets:
Kobe

PHX gets:
Kwame
Cook
Vlad Radanovic
:rofl:
roll.gif
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

We are not going to trade Kobe we are going to get JO, because RealGM said so.
Team Los Angeles Lakers
"It Ain't Over till Pig Miller Sings!"

^ That deal makes no sense at all. Why would Charlotte do that deal? Morrison can't pass a physical
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
"Straight cash homey."​

Quote:
am I the only Laker fan still hoping that we go on a little win streak and get LO back and just play out the season? forget about all the drama?
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Quote:
No, Shaq was signed first, then the Kobe/Divac deal. They didn't trade Divac until they had Shaq locked up.

'The Lakers acquired his negotiating rights from the Charlotte Hornets in a trade for Vlade Divac on July 11, 1996.'

'Lakers acquired Shaquille O'Neal on July 18 from the Orlando Magic'
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

Do you have a proposed trade from realGM or something? Put it in here.

Did you hear something on ESPN or Fox Sports or KCAL or something? Put it here.

Do you want to express how happy/ticked you would be if he gets traded to your team? Put it here.
4L8O15S16T23!42

My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)

I'm peeping this radio station, and they're really hyping up this LA/SAC/CHI thing.

Artest might not be involved, and it might be Bibby instead.

For cap reasons or something.
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Quote:
Go KOBE!to the Bulls equals NBA CHAMPIONSHIP for the next six years!
:lol:
laugh.gif

The Wizard of Oz​
13 Gold Gloves / 15 time All- Star / Hall of Famer​
The greatest defensive shortstop to ever play the game​

Bucher said no way in hell that Kobe would go to Phoenix....ever.

There's a ton of buzz over here.......I've heard so many different scenarios already.....and thats just today.......
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

^Says Team Ben Gordon. :lol:
laugh.gif

Man, Artest for Tyrus? Disgusting.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Quote:
BG can't consistently play PG, and can't defend most any SG. I've always thought BG was better suited to come off the bench than starting everynight. I don't see how you can even make an argument that he's a more valuable asset than Josh. Nocioni is a good player, but he's not great by any stretch. Don't see how he's a more valuable asset than Devin Harris. Tyrus is still extremely raw, and has had questions raised about his work ethic by his own team. Raw + questionable work ethic = not a good look. Tyrus could tilt this in the Bulls favor, but I guess it depends on what you think of him, and I'm just not buying into him...Thought he was overrated coming out, and just don't see the difference between him and Stromile Swift.

Hey thats your personal opinion if you think josh howard is more valuable than BG, personally i don' t think so

Josh howards is a great basketball player he defends well and he can hit is shots when he is open and can finish, but ben gordon is a much better shooter and is the type of guy that can blow up for 40-50 on any given day, josh howard cant. he will always get you 17-22 a night with an occasional 30 point game. hes not an explosive offensive player and could never be the focal point of an offense

we all know that ben gordon is not a pg, hes an undersized 2 guard. but thats why kirk guards the 2 guards on the opposing team hes the better defender of them.

as far tyrus thomas i dont know how you come off saying that hes another stromile swift, hes a lot quicker, hes a much better finisher and hes a way better defender. his intenseity on the court brings alot of excitement and intensity to the team. not to mention hes more athletic and the sky is the limit on his potential

All this Kobe trade talk is nutty. So much talk over here about him.....well not really a lot, but enough for Chicago fans to want a resolution to all of this.
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Why in gods name would the Suns pull the trigger on that deal?
In Search of MID WEST Regional XIXsize 11

Quote:
Well take it for what it's worth but heard from a VERY reliable source that Kupchek called the Suns Tues and asked about STAT. We said no but offered Trix, Raja, Banks and the ATL #1 this year. Would be willing to switch LB for Bell if nessasary. I have a hard time believing they'll send him to a Div rival but that's probably the most talent they could actually get for Kobe. Being a Suns fan I say do it. I love Trix but he has been complaining all summer and I would only be happy with Garnett (too late) or SG #24.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

lakers have to trade kobe now...they would be stupid not to. he has a chance to opt out of his contract at the end of the season.
and you know he will. if they let him go for free...theyll regret it forever.
something is better than nothing.

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

Yeah I agree with those claims Zo -- the only guy I'd love to keep in LA is Turiaf, his passion is unseen and he brings so many intangibles. Everyone else is easily replaceable though.

DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

kobe to the knicks for jamal and marbury!
Team Weezy F.​

TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Fresh As Can Be... Member #7- Nightruans
Gwinnett County​

Back
Top Bottom