Kobe Trade Thread (vol. Save the Kittens and Puppies)

i hope coach phil hooks up manager kerr or paxson for a steal trade... lol.. after all, they were all family in the jordan bulls era...

just look what happened when mchale hooked up danny ainge...

Quote:
Not to mention that Tyrus Thomas isn't any good. Hell, I don't even want Ben. As good of a defender as he is, he's such a liability on offense and you HAVE to be able to shoot to play in the Suns system.
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

My post above was semi-sarcastic, but either way it just pisses me off that Danny Ferry probably isn't even considering getting this done. Gibson, Z, Gooden, Sasha (not to mention some fillers off our bench) are all tradeable players with decent contracts, not to mention these players are above average.

Hughes, Marshall, DJ, Snow, S. Brown aren't moveable because of their fat @#%$ contracts. I don't mean to come into this post looking for a crying shoulder, but damn, Kobe and LeBron in the same jersey? Maybe I'm a little salty after last night's loss, who knows, big ups to Morton's and their logo with the umbrella girl.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Quote:
Ben Gordon can fill up seats, trust me. Joakim Noah might scare younger fans away, but a team with Deng/Gordon could still attract viewers
:rofl:
roll.gif
"I LUV IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER"

hahahaha why the hell would the bobcats trade for vlad? you make kupcake a genius compared your ideas...
... just do it ...

kobe stays. he's seeing how much dfish can bring to this team in just pure heart, hustle, effort, and leadership. a trade will get done to bring more help.

kobe will finish his career as a laker.

nobody is willing to give up to get kobe point blank.

i doubt anything will happen..... most likely he'll remain in a lakers uni till end of 08.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Quote:
Man I want this to go down.

Chi :pimp:
pimp.gif

And you KNOW he's wearing that 45.... :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you mean.. 46.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

I dont think hes going anywhere, even tho hes miserable he most likely hates that organization....I could totally see him pulling the ultimate F.U. by opting out and leaving the lakers with nada

Quote:
Kobe Bryant is a great player, but in a team sport like basketball he lacks the ability, on his own, to deliver an NBA championship.
DETROIT BASKETBALL
..:Roscoe # 36:..​

Do we know for a fact kobe is the one holding up the deal? If he is that must mean he wants to play here in la then. I know that if I didn't want to be somewhere as badly as kobe says he doesn't want to be I am going to do whatever possible to get out of here.

And a gs fan made a comment saying we shouldn't blame kobe. Hell yeah we can blame kobe. He wanted to be the man the front office believed in himand now he wants to leave the team that he pretty much put together with his horrible contract. Why can't he be like duncan and take less money? Why can't he be the team player that garnet is? Why does everything have to revolve around him?
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

There's no reason for Kings fans to be mad when it comes to a trade here. I would be ecstatic to see us get a young talent like Ben Gordon, or even a 1st round draft pick. I like Ron Ron, but he's doing nothing for the Kings future. Getting Kobe out of the division is a huge plus, too.

I know Petrie is on the verge of something...you can tell. Rush Street Reggie's post game comments tonight sounded like he was mad Petrie didn't pull the trigger already.
Team49ers/CalBears
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

i will die if the lakers trade kobe to the suns or mavs.

///
TEAM LAKERS
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Chelu you make some really good points. The problem is jerry buss just as bull headed as kobe. Its to the point where he doesn't want to make things work he just wants to trade him. I believe if you can add another scorer this team could be something. I believe a line up of fish, lamar kobe and JO would do some things. Championship? Hell no but at least the 2nd round maybe the wcf.

I like kobe and would like him to stay I just hate the way he handled things. When he complianed after the suns series we all were with him, but once he said trade me he lost most laker fans.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

I really want this to be over. Both the Bulls and Lakers have a cloud over their team. Something needs to be done soon.

Luol should sign the damn extension 5 yr/ $50 mill....come on Lu...thats a freakin fair deal man. Lets not get so freakin greedy.

Bring me Kobe damn it.

Unless the Lakers get Gilbert (doubtful) or even Marion (doubtful), they are not going to get a "star" player. Give it up. Everyone's talkin how LA needs a star player. You know what, its not that simple. The Bulls havent had a "star" player since MJ left. The world goes on. You dont always get what you want. Maybe it's not "fair", but hey....too damn bad.
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Man, who would even put their name on that deal for PHX?

Phil would have to have some nude photos of Kerr with Jerry Krause or somethin for that deal to go thru.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

First I thought the bulls would be perfect...

but then I heard the Arenas trade and I thought that would be pretty good for the lakers too except he becomes a FA this summer right?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

I think this makes more sense...
:tongue:
tongue.gif
2iv00aq.jpg

this makes
LA:
PG: D. Fisher
SG: Deng
SF: Artest
PF: Odom
C: B.Miller

SAC:
PG: K. Hinrich
SG: K. Martin
SF: Tyrus Thomas
PF: S.A.R.
C: Bynum

Bulls:
PG: Gordon
SG: Kobe
SF: Noc.
PF: Noah
C. B. Wallace

???

TEAMAMFAMILY

and why would any FA want to sign here if kobe is not here? those are all veterans....no way they come here alone. if kobe can't do it alone......those guys know they couldnt do any better.
///
TEAM LAKERS
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom