"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

Alright I'm over it, I can't top my best score. If 41 people beat me in the next hour it just wasn't meant to be

Damn I wish someone would just tell me lmao! I really want these, and this game is driving me nuts.

How tho? I kill the beast in 3 power hits.

Did you find the pattern Alp? Or were you just guessing like most of us?

It's all timing. The slower you hit the dragon the less points you get and less damage to the dragon. So hit it just slow enough that it has a fraction of health left and then give it your all on the fourth and hope you get the right direction. It's a 33% chance essentially to hit the dragon correctly each time so that's why it's so much trial and error

It's all timing. The slower you hit the dragon the less points you get and less damage to the dragon. So hit it just slow enough that it has a fraction of health left and then give it your all on the fourth and hope you get the right direction. It's a 33% chance essentially to hit the dragon correctly each time so that's why it's so much trial and error
Ah I gotcha, so be as quick as you can while seeing the direction the first hits and then guess the fourth?

Back
Top Bottom