"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

they'll probably do what they did for the box trolls and give you a random size somewhat close to your selected size if they're out.

they'll probably do what they did for the box trolls and give you a random size somewhat close to your selected size if they're out.
right on. well hopefully I get my size....but if anything.... any size.....  I keep going lower and lower on the list lol

Game is ridiculously flawed. It's impossible to get a high score when you attack when you know which direction the dragon is going, so you really have to hold a random direction when he's coming and pray he goes that way. It's a freaking guessing game. They have you these obstacles that are impossible to avoid such as a wall that takes up the entire road or one obstacle right after another so no matter what you gotta take a hit.

All in all, game is pure luck. Guess which direction the dragon is going and hope you don't get any wack obstacles.

Ive got 11303, but I feel like it won't last. I've been trying to detect ANY pattern at all, but I can't seem to find anything other than pure luck and instinct for direction. Ive even written down patterns for the dragons directions lol. Any advice by the 12k people would be appreciated.

It definitely helps your odds if you post all the useful information on a message board that is viewable by the public.

Yeah the game is all about pure luck...you get more points based on how early you hit the dragon and your armor count at the end. If you wait until the dragon turns to hit it you won't get as may points as just hitting left,right, or up when the dragon approaches...I was #16 on the board a few days ago with 10869 and I was guessing when I hit the dragon. I'm off of the leaderboard now and attempting to get back in the 10K's isn't happening as I scored higher before I got the hang of the game...I've beat the dragon may times recently but my highest score has been like 7K as of late...

I thought I was good in the high 11s, but I've dropped almost 20 spots overnight. :smh: Prob gonna be 12k+ by the end of it..

Yeah the game is all about pure luck...you get more points based on how early you hit the dragon and your armor count at the end. If you wait until the dragon turns to hit it you won't get as may points as just hitting left,right, or up when the dragon approaches...I was #16 on the board a few days ago with 10869 and I was guessing when I hit the dragon. I'm off of the leaderboard now and attempting to get back in the 10K's isn't happening as I scored higher before I got the hang of the game...I've beat the dragon may times recently but my highest score has been like 7K as of late...
What sucks is that I feel that I have full life and pretty high "armor" count and kill the dragon by 3-4 hits (including the first one that the game only give little/no points) and still get nothing. I feel that I have "perfect" run and only hit the 10k's I got lucky and hit 12k once but Its low and I feel like I'm not going to last for 2 weeks. I dropped 50 slots since yesterday.....smdh

I play this game for hours at a time, still my highest is 11149. I want to master this game but there is no rhyme or reason to it.

I don't even want to know how many hours I've played this game.
Can't break past 11.2k..
My bro in law got 11.9k and didn't do anything special..
The worst part about this whole thing is that this ****** game isn't even fun..

bankstevens bankstevens Yeah I played a lot of hours myself and came to the realization that it's a complete waste of time. Lol they made it impossible to score past the low 11k's now so folks may as well stop playing. Yesterday on four separate occasions I killed the beast flawless with the minimum number of strikes and took NO DAMAGE and each time b4 it would give me a score it reloaded it's self because "a problem occurred". I knew then it was complete BS

I did the same 

Perfect run and got like 4000 sumthin points, no damage and hit the beast everytime

took damage and missed the beast bunch of times but won and got a score of 10k plus

makes no sense??

so i got 12k on me and my girls account but im afraid it wont last this eternity that is left... (barely over 12050)

If you wait to see the direction the dragon is going, you are not getting the points u need to make the board as said before

The initial encounter with the dragon is only worth ~ 4-500 points if you land it right so don't sweat that.

To get a top score you will need to kill the dragon in 3 strikes so if you miss the 2nd Encounter, take the L early

In the end it is all luck which is better than having a calculated way to win the game (notice the nike destroyer isnt destroying this)

GL

so i got 12k on me and my girls account but im afraid it wont last this eternity that is left... (barely over 12050)

If you wait to see the direction the dragon is going, you are not getting the points u need to make the board as said before

The initial encounter with the dragon is only worth ~ 4-500 points if you land it right so don't sweat that.

To get a top score you will need to kill the dragon in 3 strikes so if you miss the 2nd Encounter, take the L early

In the end it is all luck which is better than having a calculated way to win the game (notice the nike destroyer isnt destroying this)

GL
3 in a row huh 
mjcry1.png

Last edited:
Did not even know they had a game for this shoe. Shoes are better than the regular 15s by a mile tho

seals the deal for me.. tried for 3 days to blind guess 3 strikes I did and got hit 1 time.. gets me 10500.. lets hope my 12012 is good enough. takes zero skill all luck. give me something I can actually work for like the box trolls and paranormans. ( won both ).

seals the deal for me.. tried for 3 days to blind guess 3 strikes I did and got hit 1 time.. gets me 10500.. lets hope my 12012 is good enough. takes zero skill all luck. give me something I can actually work for like the box trolls and paranormans. ( won both ).
exactly this.

you just held down the keys hoping for a strike right? pretty much the only thing to do.

for people who are 12k.... do you think it's worth it to get the hit on the first hit? I read that you don't get a lot of points....but does it add up at the end?....

Usually the 1st attempt (this is when guessing) from what I experienced, is causing less damage compared to a 2nd attempt (1st actual hit after failed 1st attempt).

Back
Top Bottom