Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

@LakeShow24 All those look dope. I like the 1st UNC and the last one too. I would change out the clear soles for something else, but that's just because I can't stand clear soles. Great designs.

Dad coming through and said he would buy me another pair of shoes. Whenever my What the kd kyrie id comes, that will be my first Kyrie sneaker. Should i get another id or a GR (General Release) Kyrie colorway? If so what colorway?

Dad coming through and said he would buy me another pair of shoes. Whenever my What the kd kyrie id comes, that will be my first Kyrie sneaker. Should i get another id or a GR (General Release) Kyrie colorway? If so what colorway?
DSG has USA's, Letterman's, Flytrap, and Easters for 89 today

Really want to make an ID but still waiting to see if they ever gonna release a gold heel cup

If it gets too late I really liked those Moonwalker inspired pair

Was also thinking to make a NE Pats #FreeBrady pair

Really wish I could get the short id's to say "TB" then "12" but that aint a big issue

Leaning towards the 2nd pair but not sure on lace color

Thoughts?

My Two ID'S
First the Yeezy

And the "Roll Damn Tribe" Cleveland Indians Inspired IDs

Overall happy with Both, Yeezys had a few glue stains, Roll Tribes have a lil paint between the blue and white on the toe, but not noticeable, both took about 20 days
I'm form Cleveland as well and those look NICE! Did they take 20 days for you to recieve them from nike or 20 days to ship? I a pair of pantones on 6/30 and it says they'd be here 7/30 but I've seen people get them sooner. 

Thoughts?
#FREEBRADY...Goodell is a clown

I feel like they'd look good with navy laces, but that's not an option on id.  If I were you, I'd just order them with red laces in case I wanted to switch things up/as a spare and just buy a pair of navy laces to swap in.

That navy red pair is nice

I want to do a new york yankees colorway and make them into cleats to wear for baseball

Is anyone interested in doing a "what the kyrie" that wears a 12/12.5? I want a pair, but I can't justify $310 for them. 

Thoughts?
I'd do the second pair, specks all over with red laces, I was skeptical of doin specks all over but glad I did, if you want pics let me know

I'm form Cleveland as well and those look NICE! Did they take 20 days for you to recieve them from nike or 20 days to ship? I a pair of pantones on 6/30 and it says they'd be here 7/30 but I've seen people get them sooner. 
Was about 20 days order to door. Whatever the original date they send you originally doesn't change until they ship, they may get stuck overseas for a extra day or two (my 2nd pair did) but once they get to the US you get em quick. My estimated delivery on the Tribes was 7/13, I got em on 6/29 , placed order on 6/5....Oh and #ClevelandIsTheCity lol

And paid about $110 total after my 20% off discount from the DB Penny 1 debacle, plus the 16% back from Extrabux.
Ordered my Grinch's on the 5th of December and I'm JUST NOW getting my rebate from Extrabux.  A whole 7 & a half months later. 
mean.gif

Really feeling the UNC/pantone colorways so I mocked some up. What do ya'll think? I might finally get a pair, and these could be the ones to get.

Last edited:
Dumb question ik but what outsole option is the icy blue? Ive tried most of them and none look like icy blue online.

Dumb question ik but what outsole option is the icy blue? Ive tried most of them and none look like icy blue online.

If you're looking for that blue that those real life patone pics have then it's the clear sole option. Idk if the upper plays a role into it though

Back
Top Bottom