Kyrie 6

I'd cop the N7s if I didn't already have the LA pair.

Wish they'd release something nice with a black/dark outsole.

7/3
20200622004717.jpg

HQ pics of the low 3. It'll take some nice colorways to get me to move on these. Line is turning into a second takedown line.

Black ice on sale for $42 still debating if its still there by tuesday im copping would have been an easy cop if the only court avail near me is a friend's driveway

Had the 3s black ice too that i use still outdoors so it would feel like copping the same pair 3 years after.

How does the 6s feel outdoors, durability issue? Kyrie 3s were a tank would have enjoyed it more had it had cushioning.

Black ice on sale for $42 still debating if its still there by tuesday im copping would have been an easy cop if the only court avail near me is a friend's driveway

Had the 3s black ice too that i use still outdoors so it would feel like copping the same pair 3 years after.

How does the 6s feel outdoors, durability issue? Kyrie 3s were a tank would have enjoyed it more had it had cushioning.

I play in them outdoors albeit the courts I go to are smooth and easy on the shoes. Not much if any visible wear. The shoes a tank

Back
Top Bottom