kyrie irving + anta basketball

tbh still kinda expensive for this level of design....
All of the Chinese companies over design everything to bloody hell.

Wreaks of trying too hard.

I actually think the original prototype that leaked in late summer early fall looked better. Especially with the classic Nike esque rounded outsole for Kyrie’s basketball Barry Sanders type moves.

And then the ones he wore on the court without the strap looked better as well. Maybe those are a take down model?

All straps on shoes are gimmicks, so I am whatever on that.

I bet these will feel more comfortable than any of his retail Nike shoes, given the absolute piss poor materials, and “cushioning” in them.

I definitely think $125 is much more respectable and palatable while entering the American market.

I figured they were going to try to gouge just like they did with the shockwave pro five after he signed with them.

We will see how they perform, I love the fact that they are low top though. I don’t like supporting a communist company like this, but I will buy these because it’s his first shoe which has his majority influence and imprint on them compared to the Nike offerings. Hopefully we get some better color way beyond royal purple color and the triple blacks. But if I’m not mistaken, those are the only color he’s worn of his signature shoe so far.

Actually looks way better in that video than I thought. In the end it's a little too much goin on with the shoe with the toebox pattern, the anta logo, the multicolor laces, the rest of the designs, the strap, just **** everywhere. But it does seem like they're really close to having it look good, and dude made it seem like they're good performers.

Actually looks way better in that video than I thought. In the end it's a little too much goin on with the shoe with the toebox pattern, the anta logo, the multicolor laces, the rest of the designs, the strap, just **** everywhere. But it does seem like they're really close to having it look good, and dude made it seem like they're good performers.

I like them and will try getting them.

I’m genuinely happy for KAI. He got a raw deal with Nike.

Anta did these really nice. Hope they drop that all black pro type also.

Kyrie had in two different colorways last night. Hoping some closer pics surface.

IMG_5490.jpeg
IMG_5491.jpeg

JS”

Back
Top Bottom