**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

My cousin from new York just texted me "Lopez!"
First thought*
Brook or Robin.
Google Lopez lakers*
Dangelo traded.
Scrolls through thread.
Still speechless.

I don't like this at all... bad move on behalf of the LA Magics.

Chris Paul, Paul George, Paul milsap those are the guys that HAVE to be at the end of the tunnel of all of this. No way this front office survives putting Lonzo ball on the floor with just this

Chris Paul HAS to be onboard. Paul Milsap too if it's a mini max

For what? PG, milsap, CP and the rest of the bums on this team arent gonna beat the warriors. Plus CP and milsap will be washed by the time the warriors break up

Last edited:
Chris Paul for WHAT?! That's even 100x worse than 34 year old LeBron.

Like I said in the NBA thread man, Y'all were doing it. Y'all were on y'all way.

26 wins, with injuries. Y'all could have easily broke 30 plus wins last year if injuries didn't hit and y'all actually tried to win.

To shift course and put out a terrible product (Because the Lakers will be very bad next year) next year then hope that you can present that to Lebron or Russ or somebody is...Sketch as hell.

Like I said in the NBA thread man, Y'all were doing it. Y'all were on y'all way.

26 wins, with injuries. Y'all could have easily broke 30 plus wins last year if injuries didn't hit and y'all actually tried to win.

To shift course and put out a terrible product (Because the Lakers will be very bad next year) next year then hope that you can present that to Lebron or Russ or somebody is...Sketch as hell.
You really think the Lakers plus Paul George are going to be as bad as we were this year?

D'lusional

krabs.jpg

You really think the Lakers plus Paul George are going to be as bad as we were this year?
Bro, I'm not being biased. Yes.

I'm lukewarm on PG. That 23 a game, w/o getting to the free throw line isn't superstar status. Brook Lopez is good, but he's an awful defender, and it's literally trash surrounding them. How many more wins over 26 do you expect? IMO 32, 33 wins is what i'm looking at. That's a really bad team.

And you're hoping that that, convinced LBJ or Russ in his prime to come to the Lakers...It just doesn't seem real logical to me. Players care about winning, the Lakers in FA in recent years should know this.

Bro, I'm not being biased. Yes.

I'm lukewarm on PG. That 23 a game, w/o getting to the free throw line isn't superstar status. Brook Lopez is good, but he's an awful defender, and it's literally trash surrounding them. How many more wins over 26 do you expect? IMO 32, 33 wins is what i'm looking at. That's a really bad team.

And you're hoping that that, convinced LBJ or Russ in his prime to come to the Lakers...It just doesn't seem real logical to me. Players care about winning, the Lakers in FA in recent years should know this.
Think you're being hyperbolic. Players care about winning for sure, but they also realistic that nobody outside of GS is doing so. For damn sure not the Clippers. You can build to get to that point, George and Westbrook or Boogie in particular are young enough to still do that. 

Aldridge reporting we're trying to trade for the King's 5th and 10th pick and giving up the 2nd overall pick.

EDIT: nevermind, he finished his tweet. We were going to do that to get PG, but the Kings said no.

Last edited:

Think you're being hyperbolic. Players care about winning for sure, but they also realistic that nobody outside of GS is doing so. For damn sure not the Clippers. You can build to get to that point, George and Westbrook or Boogie in particular are young enough to still do that. 
Lol I didn't mention the Clippers at all in that. I don't know why you brought them up, this isn't about the Clippers.

All I'm saying is that we've seen time and time again that Players aren't signing to trash in FA. It's a high risk to clear the cap space and be bad this year in hopes that Lebron or Russ joins the roster.

The Clippers in all likelihood will be better suited for Lebron, While Russ will be able to make way more with OKC than LAL. It's a high risk to think that those players with those options are going to join a 32, 33 win team. That's all i'm saying. Would rather take the slow approach and build.

Last edited:
If they dont trade for PG after all this.... :smh:

We gone trot out:
Lonzo
Clarkson
Ingram
Randle
Lopez

All those losses and we dont even keep the pick this year :x

Aldridge reporting we're trying to trade for the King's 5th and 10th pick and giving up the 2nd overall pick.

EDIT: nevermind, he finished his tweet. We were going to do that to get PG, but the Kings said no.

thank god the kings said no lol

or not magic could end up doing something more stupid :lol:

Just keep the pick and take Lonzo already
it's destiny. As Lonzo said, he brings leadership and a point guard to the team :lol:

keep lowballing Indy please Magic

thank god the kings said no lol

or not magic could end up doing something more stupid :lol:

LOL Id rather have 5+10 than number 2 though. Fox/Dennis Smith + Markannen/Collins/Kennard>>>>>.Ball and it isn't even close IMO. However, David noted that we would've moved one of those SAC picks +27 and 28+ a PLAYER ALSO to get Paul George. Which would be overkill

Back
Top Bottom