**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

after dwight caught that oop in the 4th, he was BARKING.

this the new dwight.

we already playing with a higher intensity than most our opponents so far, not sure what vogel been up to, but i like it.

and while we on frank, Im not a big coaching critique guy....especially at the NBA level....

but I love how he will pull guys for a bad TO or a missed wide open look....keeps guys sharp & honest (even though first half TO's were gross)

I also like how he's not jamming kuzmania into the rotation and throwing other guys off as well...

lakeshow

Im liking the coaching staff so far... rotations, adjustments,etc..

im just happy lakers are back man.. hopefully they can stay healthy all season

Real tears

y2e1l49q0mw31.png

Lakers Sched.PNG

Looking at this schedule we need to take advantage right now, we've had some pretty good wins on the road vs SA & Dal.. In the past this would worry me but the team this year seems to at the very least fight every game, so just based off that & are talent advantage we should win mosy of the games against the bad squads

it's very realistic we go through this stretch 8-2, & I would like to Rest Lebron against the Bulls & the second game vs the Grizz on a back to back. Let him get these rests in early

Anyone think assistant Phil Handy look like Uncle Drew Steve Smith NBA. I see him on the bench and always shocked it's not Steve Smith haha. But coaching and commitment to defense is clicking!

727b9ad0-a692-11e9-9edf-48ebededa425.jpg

steve_smith_hawks-268x356.jpg

Lakers Sched.PNG

Looking at this schedule we need to take advantage right now, we've had some pretty good wins on the road vs SA & Dal.. In the past this would worry me but the team this year seems to at the very least fight every game, so just based off that & are talent advantage we should win mosy of the games against the bad squads

it's very realistic we go through this stretch 8-2, & I would like to Rest Lebron against the Bulls & the second game vs the Grizz on a back to back. Let him get these rests in early

We should win all of these. 6 of these being easy wins

We should win all of these. 6 of these being easy wins
Should definitely load manage LeBron vs Warriors. Hopefully we get a few games where LeBron and or AD can sit out the 4th quarter of of these games at least

Team tank, team Lonzo & Lavar still lurk in here and are still upset :lol:

?????

I been team tank from minute one, I am thrilled with what we have done.

Is there an alt universe where we have the kids + PG + Kawhi? Sure, but Bron/AD is in no way a terrible fallback. It's merely option 2 and that's exactly what Team Tank wanted foundationally set up from day 1.

Is foundationally a word? It is now.

The Warriors sold their soul to the Devil a few years ago and now he’s collecting!

Light years Lacob baby!!!!

Back
Top Bottom