Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by Wings90

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BEAT LA! BEATLA! BEAT LA!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't lie, even the "emotion" he showed at the end of the game looked fake.

Well... I have to admit, I genuinely thought the Magic would win this one up until halftime.

By the time the 4th Q rolled around, I started outlining this response. I even had to debate whether or not I'd watch the celebration (I won't). As amatter of fact, I was watching Superbad during the game since I never saw it before (a bit overrated imo). And now I have Knocked Up ready to go....

So I'd just like to take the time to congratulate the Laker fans who I'm cool with. Guys like CP, tupac, etc (those of you who I didn't mention,don't take offense... I promised that I'd only name 2 guys and CP & 'pac were the 1st 2 that came to mind. Sorry ska!
laugh.gif
)

Anyhow, in honor of the fellow Laker/Snake haters, I will NOT congratulate 24. I'm happy that the players I like on the Lakers (LO & Bynum... Paukinda) got a ring. But I would have happily traded them getting their rings for a Magic series win.
tired.gif

All in all, this was a pretty good NBA season. I'm happy that the TRUE NBA fans got a chance to grow and know each other for another season. I sometimesthink some people take things a little too personally on here. But for the most part, I'm glad that we all can express ourselves freely.

On the flip side, I'm a little irked at the dual-fandom of some guys.
mad.gif
(Yes, Mez and t3b.... And the other guy who I promised I'd not engage inverbal warfare with anymore.
laugh.gif
). But at the same time, I think we should all be allowed to root for whoever we want to root for. Whether hater or diehardfan. So me saying I'm irked isn't anything that anyone should take offense to.

This was my first post to Laker fans for the '08-'09 season:

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Hey guys!
happy.gif

How was everyone's summer?

Where are all my peeps?

Vanexellent? efil4nogawdnab? Sohi? pac? ska? kb8? THOMAS CROWN? cp? holden??

Can't forget Lamarownsem. One of my favorite NT names.
laugh.gif
And this will be my last:

#+!! Kobe Bryant.

Back
Top Bottom