Las Vegas trip during Fight Weekend, need advice....

My 21st birthday is in November, the weekend of the Pacquiao fight...I already have a flight, hotel, and table for the first night i arrive in vegas.

The table is is paid by and is for me and my cousins...but my boys are going to vegas as well.

It has just recently been announced that Kanye West is having a concert the friday i land in Vegas...

Me and my boys are really trynna catch that show, but my cousins are straight and want to stay in line for the club/table

Being that it is a fight weekend would i be pushing it if i went to the concert and still tried to get into the club after..

Would it be possible to do both, or should i pick the club over the concert?

I need to make a decision soon because the tickets to the concert go on sale next week...NT help ya boy out, What should i do,

would it be possible to do both, if not, i guess i'm picking the club> concert

How long are you staying there? If you can catch the concert the one night.. then club the next

naw man your table will be reserved you can walk in damn near when they close no one will be at your table if its a good club.

and remember clubs in vegas close very late

Sounds like a great weekend be safe!

I'll be there from Friday Morning till Monday Afternoon

I'm only getting a table for one night, and my boys name's are not on the table list

so if we come after the concert finishes, will we have to get to the end of the line

plus there's prolly going to be 4 dudes, and i heard they don't let dudes in clubs by the groups...

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

I'll be there from Friday Morning till Monday Afternoon

I'm only getting a table for one night, and my boys name's are not on the table list

so if we come after the concert finishes, will we have to get to the end of the line

plus there's prolly going to be 4 dudes, and i heard they don't let dudes in clubs by the groups...
If it's your table why don't you put their names on the list?

I'll be in Vegas that same weekend. Catch me at the Concert, the Fight, and XS.
pimp.gif

Have a blast man!!!

I'll be in Vegas that weekend too, living in socali FTW. Anyways, yes, it's possible to do both, most clubs in Vegas stay open till 4am and if youcan't make those clubs there is always Dries, it opens at 2am - 12pm I believe. Also make sure you have some ladies or cheese ($#*+ both) or you and yourboys gonna be waiting in line... all night.

Im glad I got connects, waiting for anything in Vegas, #@$! that.

i'd put them on the list but iono if they can fade for the table...we'll see i'ma bring it up to them... NT should have a lil summit then, ifpeople are gonna be there that weekend
nerd.gif

i am straight too, word to your cousins.

will be there that weekend as well. i got my tickets to the concert. im driving down there thursday night. getting there taking a nap, picking up the residualsfrom the pyrex. hit the slots next to the exit. go to the concert. next day. fight. (i am filipino) and after that. hitting up the clubs

Seems like a bunch of NT crews are gonna be down there....should be a good weekend

I heartBoost check your pm...

its so funny when these vegas threads pop up and people talk about paying for rooms. ive never been and just turned 21 and get 3-4 nights in vegas comped.

YO!! I'm goin' to Vegas the 11th-15th....real talk. My boy's turnin' 21 also
nerd.gif
so we're lookin' for some fun and what not, you mightsee us down there, look for me fam....pause.

catch me at venetian 4-8 that weekend. GL gettin dudes into the club if they aint on your table though.

Ill be there too that weekend.. Flying to vegas from NJ thurs, gon be ther til sun.. Stayin @ mandalay bay.. Got 2 fight tickets.. section L218, row F, seats11-12.. def hit up the weigh in @ mgm grand, friday afternoon, starts @ 2p but get ther an hour or so early to get good seats.. Usually a good pre-fight partythe nite before.. If u got the $$, hit up one of the many strip clubs in town

So the kanye concert is on the 13, and the fight will be on the 14...
It's going to be a busy weekend already but it really depends on where you're going.
Are you trying to get into xs, tao, tryst, or what? Since you say you're going to have a table you'll be straight. There's different lines fortable reservations, guestlist and general admission.
You never want to be in general admission...ever!
Just make sure you get there early and since you're getting a table anyways it won't matter that you have a group of dudes.
Trust me, especially for a busy weekend like the one you're going to, they won't admit 2 dudes without them being on the guestlist or getting a table.

Back
Top Bottom