Lauren London seems like a real cool girl.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Imagine...

laurenlondonandminaj2.jpg

smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
10035f6a45e363d4d377e6bd48fa11a276709a1.jpg

devil.gif
If I had to be the last man on Earth for this to be possible?
I'd drop nukes all over the world and not think twice
laugh.gif

ugh this girl is too fine.. litterally she aint ever gunna be happy, bet she cant even walk down the street wit out a fly swatter hah u know everytime @++#%%#see her they bum rush the messss out her haha

she kinda look like my sister n the face tho which throws me everytime...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

ugh this girl is too fine.. litterally she aint ever gunna be happy, bet she cant even walk down the street wit out a fly swatter hah u know everytime @++#%%# see her they bum rush the messss out her haha

smh.gif

alien.gif
laugh.gif

haha aint that about a %@*!% tho... thinkin sumbody cute only to realize they look sumwhat like ur kin.... FTL

and itsa broad at PSU that looks summin like her too
devil.gif

It's not that she's smokin hot appearance wise, because she's pretty much a 7 in the face. But her personality makes her extremely attractive andso desirable.

ugh this girl is too fine.. litterally she aint ever gunna be happy, bet she cant even walk down the street wit out a fly swatter hah u know everytime @++#%%# see her they bum rush the messss out her haha

smh.gif

pics of your sis?

i dont give a damn about anything she has to say just look cute, smh at you for reading her interview
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

smh.gif

pics of your sis?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom