LEARN SOMETHING (branding behind Jay-Z, Kanye, Rocafella, Street wear, blah blah blah)

great post. hope all the copycat clothing brands take a hint

great post. hope all the copycat clothing brands take a hint

I remember Gensler hit me up on Myspace back in the days just saying I should join his online design community. I looked him up and found out he made the Rocawear logo.

I remember Gensler hit me up on Myspace back in the days just saying I should join his online design community. I looked him up and found out he made the Rocawear logo.

Dope interview.

I kind of envy the guys who got to be involved in creating the culture of my generation. I was an artist as a kid and interested in everything that was little then but is HUGE now, I just grew up in the wrong part of the country and had no outlet for my creativity. I still have a my creative spark and write down ideas all the time, but without someone to bounce them off of they usually just sit.

As far as this new generation of streetwear and them not pushing the envelope I agree. I feel like everything that comes out and tries to be the new thing is just a remake of something that was dope in the 90s.

Dope interview.

I kind of envy the guys who got to be involved in creating the culture of my generation. I was an artist as a kid and interested in everything that was little then but is HUGE now, I just grew up in the wrong part of the country and had no outlet for my creativity. I still have a my creative spark and write down ideas all the time, but without someone to bounce them off of they usually just sit.

As far as this new generation of streetwear and them not pushing the envelope I agree. I feel like everything that comes out and tries to be the new thing is just a remake of something that was dope in the 90s.

nice OP.. good interview
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mynamesarnold

are you guys aware of rob heppler
that interview will be posted saturday and trust me this interview is classic material. 
laugh.gif

lol just read that article best sneaker story i ever read,, dope

Originally Posted by mynamesarnold

are you guys aware of rob heppler
that interview will be posted saturday and trust me this interview is classic material. 
laugh.gif

lol just read that article best sneaker story i ever read,, dope

Back
Top Bottom