LEARN SOMETHING (branding behind Jay-Z, Kanye, Rocafella, Street wear, blah blah blah)

^ thank you we worked really hard to make sure everything was clean and simple with good original content. I'm really happy that NT supports it.

^ thank you we worked really hard to make sure everything was clean and simple with good original content. I'm really happy that NT supports it.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

But I thought the Illuminati was behind all this. So you're saying this is the cover up for the Illuminati marketing brainwash?

head-explode.jpg

Originally Posted by mynamesarnold

are you guys aware of rob heppler
that interview will be posted saturday and trust me this interview is classic material. 
laugh.gif

Yeah. I used to like that podcast he had a few years back with Frank the Butcher. I'll check for it.

Originally Posted by mynamesarnold

are you guys aware of rob heppler
that interview will be posted saturday and trust me this interview is classic material. 
laugh.gif

Yeah. I used to like that podcast he had a few years back with Frank the Butcher. I'll check for it.

heres the heppler interview I promised sorry for the delay.This is CLASSIC stuff 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Call him Hep Dog, Hep C, Robbie Boom Boom, or Mr. Awesome. Just remember, when talking to Rob Heppler, have a sense of humor. 
hep.jpg

Rob’s got one. He might even have what you would call, a malignant sense of humor. This was evident in the exchange of emails that preceded the interview. See, Rob has a knack for communicating his own way, especially via email, and no matter how business-as-usual the email subject matter is meant to be. A couple of the casually absurd things attached in his emails was a Dropbox link for the film Troll Hunter, a photo of a diapered baby doing a keg stand, and the message, “Pakistan has Osama Bin Laden's wife and kids in custody. He should have taken Antoine Dodson's advice.

heres the heppler interview I promised sorry for the delay.This is CLASSIC stuff 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Call him Hep Dog, Hep C, Robbie Boom Boom, or Mr. Awesome. Just remember, when talking to Rob Heppler, have a sense of humor. 
hep.jpg

Rob’s got one. He might even have what you would call, a malignant sense of humor. This was evident in the exchange of emails that preceded the interview. See, Rob has a knack for communicating his own way, especially via email, and no matter how business-as-usual the email subject matter is meant to be. A couple of the casually absurd things attached in his emails was a Dropbox link for the film Troll Hunter, a photo of a diapered baby doing a keg stand, and the message, “Pakistan has Osama Bin Laden's wife and kids in custody. He should have taken Antoine Dodson's advice.

Back
Top Bottom