Leaving without saying Goodbye

That's why I left the cash to begin with... if you saw my original post then you could see I didn't mind if she kept the money... me and my friend are all good... I already told her that... I just made it clear I prally won't ever visit them again in SC... but other than that we can hang out here in NJ when they visit
I saw the original post, that's how I know you drank up her drank.

very long read warning lol... Have you ever visited someone and left without saying goodbye?

I did that this morning... So just a quick backstory I visited my friends who retired in South Carolina in Myrtle Beach... They are an older couple so like my parents age... but I met the wife through my job in 2012 but she got laid off in 2015 and we stayed in touch since then... We became friends and hung out at places by me in NJ, go to the beach and play pool at her house... even went with them to Montreal for new years and Atlantic city for new years the year before... always had separate rooms...so they said come visit and see the new house here in Myrtle Beach... they bought it last year and I kept pushing it off then was like ok I'll go for my birthday weekend... This Friday 3/11 until 3/14... so took a half day Friday and full day off today short trip...

So despite the bad weather I'm having a good time just hanging out... We played pool, went out to eat at this nice Italian restaurant, drove around myrtle beach too cold to walk and then hung out at her place the whole time... I didn't mind because I really just wanted to see my friends... we had drinks Friday night when I got there and the rum was almost killed and the husband smokes Budd and offers me some Saturday night...he said let's go inside have some drinks... I said I'm cool I'm not trying to kill your liquor... let me go buy a bottle but we just smoked so I said can you ask the wife to drive... he said no biggie drink what we have and buy a bottle tomorrow...

I'm like ok cool I can buy a bottle tomorrow... So I'm going ham drinking the rum but didn't kill it but they had vodka so I had some of that...my friends neice comes over with her daughter and we were going to play charades... so the wife my friend starts joking with the neice and tells her some not so flattering jokes about me... I'm thick skinned so it's whatever... her husband was like geez don't embarrass the kid...

Sunday morning my last day there then I leave Monday morning... my friend the wife says geez you guys killed all the liquor... I said ya that was me I'm a buy a bottle today...went to the LQ and they don't sell hard liquor on a Sunday because of blue law smh... the husband was like it's ok you can have some of the vodka at the house... so I said cool and tell the wife and she was like you ain't going to kill all my drinks you better get your own stuff.... so I thought that was rude she would say that especially since I went out my way to visit them .. I said look I'm a drink the vodka and give you money for the bottle I was going to buy... but she made such a big deal about it I wasn't in the mood to drink period...

we get to the house at 4pm and I was in my room the whole time on my phone browsing NT... next thing you know I was there until 8pm... both the husband and wife come in knowing something is wrong and asked me what's up... I was like oh nah I'm good just tired... then the wife came in and was like ok tell me if I offended you... I said yes you made a big deal about me drinking all your liquor when I said I was going to pay you for it but still gave me crap and made me feel like I was being a burden and taking advantage... she apologized and I said it's all good... had dinner and watched tennis with her husband and then said good night...

I wake up and decide to leave early by Uber even though the husband said he was going to bring me... I left 60 bucks in her nightstand in my room I slept at...I packed my stuff and left and took an Uber... then the wife calls me and texting saying wow I thought you accepted my apology and we were good... This is how our friendship is going to end? I called her and said I just didn't want to inconvience them that's why I left without saying anything...because what happen yesterday I felt bad as well.... said we are still friends and we will hang out again... but if they visit in NJ only I'm not going to visit them ever again in SC... but I didn't say that was just thinking in my head...
Post giving me swinger vibes...

Wife got mad at the OP because OP was only paying attention to the husband during the session. :lol:
dame2 (3).png

This the only way to do it. If they don't notice I blame them! They were having fun without me. Only time you have to notify is if you responsible for getting them home imo. Like if I drove you to the function I gotta give you the opportunity to dip with me.

Why people get mad that there liquor getting drank. If I’m inviting you then by all means drink up especially if you offer to to also buy a drink. Unless you that freeloading type lol

I’m down for the leave without saying bye, but not when I was staying at someone’s pad for a weekend :lol:

I don’t think that’s bad at all, in fact the weird opposite happened to me one time. Went to a function with my girlfriend at the time and just to be cordial I brought 1800 tequila. Not my preferred but I’m thinking everyone loves Tequila so why not.

Host said no offense bro but we only drink Trulys here. He was deadass. Entire separate fridge stacked with only truly. They told me they wanted to be sponsored( :stoneface: ).

I was the only one that cracked it open. Took it home and it lasted weeks. Teq isn’t my preferred🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Y'all ever leave with the bottle you brought to the function cause nobody opened it :nerd: asking for a friend
Absolutely!

The craziest is when I would be the hood bartender at parties and leave with bottles as well.

But yeah I definitely used to dip out randomly of parties and get togethers without saying bye. Either I’d be too tired, too lit or had yambs waiting for me

Back
Top Bottom